Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

lib123

All Star
Daps
Both of you are right. It’s about sex being the end game for men, so when they see a guy getting it but they have to put in an application and do 3 interviews they go “wtf is this bullshyt?”

Lol yeah exactly. But to be fair, I’ve noticed that how someone interacts with you in the first 60-90 seconds of initially meeting you usually sets the tone for interactions going forward. As far as these dates being interviews, I’m sure in a lot of cases when dudes initially meet these women the women probably have subdued or reserved initial interactions. And given that they’re in their 30s, they’re probably giving a lot of the dudes who they interview on dates a chance they wouldn’t have given when they were younger because of their biological clocks. Lol the interview is looking for reasons to date a guy they’re not really into like that.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Young breh here, OGs is this how some older women speak to you on dates? If so this thread is starting to make more sense.

:ohhh:

She wouldn't go to a job interview saying you should hire me regardless of my skills or experiences because I am a woman. That's delu talk

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Looking at that Tia clip is all the proof u need why so many of these over 35,40,45 year old women are done in the serious dating market and only qualified for fukking for the night even if that’s possible,

Because women like her look like it will take 6 months just to grab her waist and by that time some other real desperate woman will be dropping those panties for a guyy

lib123

All Star
Daps
One of my boy's exes from college. Dudes used to sweat her like crazy. No kids. What happened in the time in between?

:lupe:

Age 24:

Age 31:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Fair enough. So I'll answer the question you asked and stay on topic. If a woman is asking you a lot of questions where it seems like a job interview, you can also ask your own questions if you're curious about when is the last time she had sex and in what type of relationship, situationship or whatever. You can also ask what you want no matter what she asks or doesn't ask. As long as you're being respectful, do what makes sense for you. But understand that no one is obligated to fukk you who you aren't in a relationship with. And you're not obligated to do anything for anything else whether its sex, time, or money.

Facts.. You got these dudes talking about "going" Monk mode" trying to cope and all this goofy shyt.. You ask alot of these guys how many women they even tried to talk too and you can easily count on your fingers because its a low number

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
She already had that old face at 24 :huhldup: chicks wit tats under they breast area like that is trouble aint no cuffin those broads
Listen I used to sweat a shorty from VA and then I seen she went on vacation and got that done in my mind I was like yeah...it's over between us

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She already had that old face at 24 :huhldup: chicks wit tats under they breast area like that is trouble aint no cuffin those broads
To be honest, the fitness aspect is what is missing for a lot of women. Whatever race, ethnicity, etc at 31, man or woman you should still look good as hell. That’s literally 2 years from your 20s. Especially if you’re Black/mixed…if you haven’t gained a bunch of weight you should be aight

jay83

Superstar
Daps

Young breh here, OGs is this how some older women speak to you on dates? If so this thread is starting to make more sense.

lol I’ve seen memes mocking this video.

I would walk out the date if she gave me that energy. She’s saying a whole bunch of nothing.

She sounds like HR that keeps having employees quit and not give a two week notice and taking it out on you.

lib123

All Star
Daps
To be honest, the fitness aspect is what is missing for a lot of women. Whatever race, ethnicity, etc at 31, man or woman you should still look good as hell. That’s literally 2 years from your 20s. Especially if you’re Black/mixed…if you haven’t gained a bunch of weight you should be aight

Yeah lack of fitness, excessive drinking and lack of sleep seem to be the big 3.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
They can't cook or clean either........all their good years are behind them and now they want an idiot to get the leftovers for a high price. Imagine going to Mcdonalds and paying 200 dollars for a single menu. We live in the worst era when it comes to quality women.....i see too many over 30 year old women who haven't grown mentally since high school.......and its worse when they are fat :scust:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

lol i can read the light skinned breh's mind
he knows shes delusional as hell
shes 52 for goodness sake

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it aint missin for white women - they get it