Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Money, job, friends, social skills, etc.
Men earn more money than women on average. Also men have to pay for everything while the woman just shows up. When women have a kid with a man and then break up with him, he has to give up a huge chunk lf his paycheck to her. Same in divorce. Also women get benefits from the state and men don't.

Men work higher paying jobs than women, on average.

When it comes to friends and social skills, men do a lot better. Women don't really like being friends with other women, they're catty and always stab each other in the back. They just look for whoever they can use. And women's male friends are just waiting for their chance to fukk. Men might seem to have less friends but they are better at forming genuine friendships. Dudes will be friends since middle school. Get into a fight one day then they cool the next day. Women will fukk their best friend's ex behind her back as soon as they break up. Sometimes they already been fukkin.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Money, job, friends, social skills, etc.
Well that's certainly not true when it comes to money and careers, men earn more money work longer hours and have more stable careers.

I don't know how you can quantity the amount of friends someone has and formulate that into being an indicator for success or social skills. Women don't even need social skills they are the ones that get approached and most of them can't hold a conversation when you do try to talk to em

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Men earn more money than women on average. Also men have to pay for everything while the woman just shows up. When women have a kid with a man and then break up with him, he has to give up a huge chunk lf his paycheck to her. Same in divorce. Also women get benefits from the state and men don't.

When it comes to friends and social skills, men do a lot better. Women don't really like being friends with other women, they're catty and always stab each other in the back. They just look for whoever they can use. And women's male friends are just waiting for their chance to fukk. Men might seem to have less friends but they are better at forming genuine friendships. Dudes will be friends since middle school. Get into a fight one day then they cool the next day. Women will fukk their best friend's ex behind her back as soon as they break up. Sometimes they already been fukkin.
Exactly, women should have more money than us considering they ain't expected to pay for shyt

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

On average of all men sure. What's that looking like on the Coli, or amongst the average 30 year old black man?

The point is that a lot of 30yo women are looking for serious shyt only to realize a large percentage of their dating pool are Coli bros who either aren't working or in low paying jobs.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
If someone has told me that dating gets worse in terms of quality from mid to late 30s I would have taken finding a life partner much more seriously in my 20s. I'm 39 and just got out of a 2 year relationship. I am not looking forward to dating over the hill chicks with issues in their late 30s and 40s. Probably should be looking for a chick in her early 30s or even late 20s, but that's easier said than done.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
If someone has told me that dating gets worse in terms of quality from mid to late 30s I would have taken finding a life partner much more seriously in my 20s. I'm 39 and just got out of a 2 year relationship. I am not looking forward to dating over the hill chicks with issues in their late 30s and 40s. Probably should be looking for a chick in her early 30s or even late 20s, but that's easier said than done.
Whatever you do don't settle breh!! They about to apply the screws to your ass to get that ring........every tactic is on the table.......beware

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Men tell women this all the time. Looks like they should be telling this to each other instead.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Facts.. You got these dudes talking about "going" Monk mode" trying to cope and all this goofy shyt.. You ask alot of these guys how many women they even tried to talk too and you can easily count on your fingers because its a low number

Talking about 30yo women like they're one legged pets is weird as fukk. Especially coming from guys who are largely less successful than 30yo women are, on average.

I expect older people to be more serious about dating. They have less time to fukk around, they feel the clock ticking, etc. So yea if it feels like a job interview...ok? But of course the flip of that coin is that you can judge people based on their past decisions and tell who is going to waste your time. She's 30+ with multiple kids, never married, talks about celibacy, etc? Leave her alone. You know I say leave all single mothers alone though lol. But my point is...people who treat their 30s like a second virginity/childhood/chance/etc are not good for you. Just find a normal chick who has a good job, is thoughtful, and gets along with you on multiple levels.
A lot of washed late 30s to early 40s guys thinking they’re about to meet a perfect unicorn now that they’re finally making $65k per year. They’re just as delusional as the women they complain about.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
On average of all men sure. What's that looking like on the Coli, or amongst the average 30 year old black man?

The point is that a lot of 30yo women are looking for serious shyt only to realize a large percentage of their dating pool are Coli bros who either aren't working or in low paying jobs.
but that also comes into question- what type of men do you like?

We cant just hear stories about shytty dudes and assume all the normal, stable level headed women are dating ONLY shyty Coli bros. They get married early cause they aint stupid.

Ive heard chics complain and then look at the nikkas they fukk with and then it usually answers the question. Same thing with dudes.

some women genuinely like certain guys (not putting race in this tho) and that leads them down a path of men that they end up dating. Same way a dude can like bimbos or thots (A LOT OF DUDES DO) and then complain that "all these hoes are dumb" etc. You cant complain about what you put out to the world.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
men and women both equally contribute to this shytty dating epedemic in your 30s

we REALLY gotta stop this witch hunt of whos the supreme gender lol

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
A lot of washed late 30s to early 40s guys thinking they’re about to meet a perfect unicorn now that they’re finally making $65k per year. They’re just as delusional as the women they complain about.

By perfect unicorn she means not obese, without another man's kids and 25k per year income.

That's how low these dudes bar is and these women can't even meet them there. :mjlol: