thecoli.com: older white women killin the fitness game :krs:

obesity in reality: :mjlol:
Graph-2rev.jpg

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She already had that old face at 24 :huhldup: chicks wit tats under they breast area like that is trouble aint no cuffin those broads
Big turn off for me. I already don't care for tats on women (but I can deal with it) but tats on or under the breasts, and tats on the neck are automatic :camby: for me

Daps
It would be interesting to see the breakdown by age range.

this one is for people 20 to like 50 or something
there are plenty of breakdowns available. idk why someone would be so reckless to make a false blanket statement (not you specifically) unless they just pawgin on a pedestal then just say that part lol
it's weird tho i see people do it in all types of situations. people love to say europeans are not fat like americans, stats say a lot of euro areas have like 50% obesity just like americans :yeshrug:

#menliewomenlienumbersdont

Last edited:
Daps
Is this supposed to make WW look bad? :mjlol:

if you had like 2/5 obese kids i'm sure you would be concerned.
but the numbers are the facts, you can put whatever feelings you want behind them. you can't say it's not an issue though cuz clearly lol

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Talking about 30yo women like they're one legged pets is weird as fukk. Especially coming from guys who are largely less successful than 30yo women are, on average.

I expect older people to be more serious about dating. They have less time to fukk around, they feel the clock ticking, etc. So yea if it feels like a job interview...ok? But of course the flip of that coin is that you can judge people based on their past decisions and tell who is going to waste your time. She's 30+ with multiple kids, never married, talks about celibacy, etc? Leave her alone. You know I say leave all single mothers alone though lol. But my point is...people who treat their 30s like a second virginity/childhood/chance/etc are not good for you. Just find a normal chick who has a good job, is thoughtful, and gets along with you on multiple levels.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Talking about 30yo women like they're one legged pets is weird as fukk. Especially coming from guys who are largely less successful than 30yo women are, on average.

I expect older people to be more serious about dating. They have less time to fukk around, they feel the clock ticking, etc. So yea if it feels like a job interview...ok? But of course the flip of that coin is that you can judge people based on their past decisions and tell who is going to waste your time. She's 30+ with multiple kids, never married, talks about celibacy, etc? Leave her alone. You know I say leave all single mothers alone though lol. But my point is...people who treat their 30s like a second virginity/childhood/chance/etc are not good for you. Just find a normal chick who has a good job, is thoughtful, and gets along with you on multiple levels.
In what sense?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm largely more successful than most women I've dated.

There's only a handful who are doing better than or equal to me.
They were usually:
Engineers.
Nurses
or hold professional titles/advanced education (J.D. mainly, I have yet to date a Doctor!)

This could also be due to me being inside a lot and not always in proximity to areas where
high income professional women might congregate.
I'm not in the clubs.
I'm not in the bars.
I'm DEFINITELY not getting brunch nor am I "traveling" just to travel.
A lot of my disposable income goes towards my investments and my music hobby (semi-pro in this regard).

I can't speak to "average" guys because income and asset wise, I am "above average" and in some ways, well above average.

So yes, I often clown the idea that I'm "chasing" the "prize" when the prize is lower income, likely :flabbynsick: and potentially
comes with kids.