Daps
Reppin
Top 4
enjoy looking for a tootsie roll in a pile of dung brehs
Tootsie-Roll-WU.jpg

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Some people who adopt that rhetoric aren't even about that five year plan, shyt, some don't even have a three month plan.

I've talked to "intentional" daters whose five year plan essentially amounts to "idk".

Many people who have been fukking up for 12+ years post high-school, don't suddenly become well adjusted, focused high achieving adults.

I feel like people haven't spent enough time in the field when I read these posts.
someone who showed up to work for 12 years and half assed all their jobs walks in saying they want to start working intentionally for your company. “Go ahead and hire them. They said they’d do it. What’s the problem? :yeshrug:

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
In your experience are the dates more pleasant when they’ve made the first move or even suggested going out? School a young breh.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fixed that for you.

In the history of humanity most 30 year olds didn't date. They were already married and tied up with kids, or for the unmarried women they were basically confirmed spinsters.

"Dating" in your 30s and 40s is essentially an entirely new phenomenon when you consider most of human history. Just like no-fault divorces, just like social media, just like child support etc. We are in entirely new times with new rules and everyone is trying to figure out what actually makes sense and what doesn't. And for plenty of reasons already listed in this thread, starting to "date with intention" in your 30s can be a pretty suboptimal route to take. The situation is a little more involved than a quick one liner can express.
We know what makes sense, we just in denial
Marriage is pointless these days

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dudes making all kinds of excuses in here because they were raise to be pandering simps by their single moms.

27 and no serious prospects is burnt. But keep lying.
Yea I’ve pretty much accepted that i proy lly aint gonna find a chick worth marrying

My physical standards too high and all the best looking girls be bird brains ,damaged or trash at communicating consistently

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dudes making all kinds of excuses in here because they were raise to be pandering simps by their single moms.

27 and no serious prospects is burnt. But keep lying.

Rarely is a chick not wanting to be in a relationship lol focusing on career is bullshyt. The only exception is chicks with travel jobs and those aren't women you commit to anyways. If a chick is old (over 25) and single isn't in one of those free agent periods due to just getting out of a relationship she is a weirdo lol. Men tend to the be the ones who stay single to grind being that women are emotional burdens (bytches whine when you don't give em attention)

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
No use your brain.

They are obviously sensible questions, the complaint is that they don't waste any time asking them and they don't even get to know your personality first. Literally it's the first thing they will ask.

So the title of my thread holds true, a date is more like a job interview.. where is the lie? so shut it yeah.
Exactly. Imagine the first question out your mouth on the first date is "hows your p*ssy" :russ:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We know what makes sense, we just in denial
Marriage is pointless these days
That’s not true. Kids can thrive in a healthy home with both parents committed to each other. We usually learn how men and women interact from what we see at home.

Even if you don’t plan on having children, marriage is still beneficial with the right person.

Daps
No use your brain.

They are obviously sensible questions, the complaint is that they don't waste any time asking them and they don't even get to know your personality first. Literally it's the first thing they will ask.

So the title of my thread holds true, a date is more like a job interview.. where is the lie? so shut it yeah.
They don’t want to get to know your personality, because they don’t want to develop feelings, then discover you aren’t looking for anything serious. You are wasting their time.