Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Daps
A lot of washed late 30s to early 40s guys thinking they’re about to meet a perfect unicorn now that they’re finally making $65k per year. They’re just as delusional as the women they complain about.
Don’t forget all the dad bods, and receding hairlines, but don’t want women with weaves, and flat asses.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
By perfect unicorn she means not obese, without another man's kids and 25k per year income.

That's how low these dudes bar is and these women can't even meet them there. :mjlol:
Nah these chicks stay with a man. The equivalent of what I described for them are Masters in Social Work, traveling and brunches, working on their career and themselves, and nothing but demands for the man they feel they deserve.

A lot of people are single because they’re absolutely insufferable.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Nah these chicks stay with a man. The equivalent of what I described for them are Masters in Social Work, traveling and brunches, working on their career and themselves, and nothing but demands for the man they feel they deserve.

A lot of people are single because they’re absolutely insufferable.
And stupid

lib123

All Star
Daps
Do y'all older brehs view most women 35+ the same way you viewed chubby chicks when you were younger as far as interest in dating them? That's the vibe these responses give.

:jbhmm:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Do y'all older brehs view most women 35+ the same way you viewed chubby chicks when you were younger as far as interest in dating them? That's the vibe these responses give.

:jbhmm:
This thread ain't that old but what's this pattern of you bumping old threads, dating/gender-oriented in particular?

lib123

All Star
Daps
This thread ain't that old but what's this pattern of you bumping old threads, dating/gender-oriented in particular?

I thought dudes were exaggerating a lot of the comments in these older threads when I was younger but it's wild to see what they said play out IRL.