Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
As I always say, a 30+ female with no kids or man is like a Vetetan NFL Free Agent with a ACL rehab looking for that 30 Mill rookie contract...

They are lucky to get that 1.5 Mil 3 year extension or hit the bushes...

Women at 30+ stil see themselves as that 18-year old baddie w/some mileage but a good deal.

However, they've not prepared themselves to be in the wifely or even GF role by living City Girl life...

It's tough out here..

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Same here. It is what it is though. As a 39yr old breh I just :yeshrug: when it comes to it.

at this age most of us can give a shyt about marriage or making a btich happy, we just want kids/legacy lol and being that surrogacy isn't standardized we put the facade on of wanting marriage (women at least can just thot it up with a bum and get their kid).

jay83

Superstar
Daps
at this age most of us can give a shyt about marriage or making a btich happy, we just want kids/legacy lol and being that surrogacy isn't standardized we put the facade on of wanting marriage (women at least can just thot it up with a bum and get their kid).

It’s messed up but I honestly am more excited about being a father than a husband. I don’t think any man goes “ I can’t wait to get married and be a great husband to my wife”.

I think it’s more of “this woman doesn’t stress me, she’s pretty, and takes care of me. Guess I’ll just get married and see how this goes.” lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It’s messed up but I honestly am more excited about being a father than a husband. I don’t think any man goes “ I can’t wait to get married and be a great husband to my wife”.

I think it’s more of “this woman doesn’t stress me, she’s pretty, and takes care of me. Guess I’ll just get married and see how this goes.” lol.

Its all cap. Men just capped because its the only wah we could get sex in the past. The same way women dont cap anymore they dont want to be wives they just want a wedding to shyt on their friends, they dont even want to be mothers they just wsnt the attention of pregnancy and the pet like experience of an infant (because after the kid aint cute anymore women get on that i need to have a life too shyt).

And in the age of uber eats, day care, etc the incentive of a wife (with the legal and emotional burden) just isnt worth it. Most men just want a cool chick who wont be a head ache and kids marriage isnt needed for this.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Its all cap. Men just capped because its the only wah we could get sex in the past. The same way women dont cap anymore they dont want to be wives they just want a wedding to shyt on their friends, they dont even want to be mothers they just wsnt the attention of pregnancy and the pet like experience of an infant (because after the kid aint cute anymore women get on that i need to have a life too shyt).

And in the age of uber eats, day care, etc the incentive of a wife (with the legal and emotional burden) just isnt worth it. Most men just want a cool chick who wont be a head ache and kids marriage isnt needed for this.
By the time a man is past his mid 30’s and he looks at how much work he had to put in to make something of himself, he’s not going to hand it over to a bytch who can’t give him peace, or a woman who can’t or won’t even give him kids.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We wish for atleast 1 son too

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saw this comment on a vid. So true :mjlol:

"Dating women after 30 is miserable -- Its not a date its a job interview -- They dont even try to disguise it -- (1) What do you do for work (2) where do you live (3) do you rent or own (4) what kind of car do you drive etc -- Might as well go out with a bank statement and credit report -- NOT one question about you as a person - what do you like to do for fun - favorite restaurants - favorite music - do you like dogs or cats -- NOTHING -- They only want to qualify you materially to see if you can support them and the family they would like to create --"
When she over 40, people can be desperate. It would be like hunting for a spouse in Zamunda.

1. What movie do you like? Whatever movie you like.

2. What kind of food do you like? Whatever food you like.

lib123

All Star
Daps
A woman who says she’s dating intentionally and treating a date like a job interview is not a woman looking for casual sex. People may not know if they want to be in a relationship with someone they are just getting to know, but they know if they definitely don’t, if they are open to moving in that direction, and if they are just looking for something casual. I agree that judging people by their actions is important. But it’s crazy to me that men aren’t shy about asking to slide in between a woman’s legs but play coy when asked point blank what they are looking for. Because most times men approach women, so it shouldn’t be that difficult to say what you’re looking for.

This comment sums up issues with great areas well.

So these women asking these questions aren’t having casual sex at all?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
So these women asking these questions aren’t having casual sex at all?
Are you over 30? You spend a lot of time on these topics and internet perspectives aren't a substitute for real world experience. Go outside and live. Meet people. Learn how humans interact with each other. You are going down a dark hole.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Are you over 30? You spend a lot of time on these topics and internet perspectives aren't a substitute for real world experience. Go outside and live. Meet people. Learn how humans interact with each other. You are going down a dark hole.
I’m still young and trying to learn why dudes are saying this stuff about older women lol.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I’m still young and trying to learn why dudes are saying this stuff about older women lol.
Experience is the best teacher. The internet will just have you jaded and reading too much into things. Allow yourself to make mistakes. It’s all part of learning and growing.

For every bitter man and woman complaining on the internet about being single, there’s happy couples, happy single men and women, people who are married and happy, married and miserable, and everything in between. You have to jump in those waters too. You never know how you’ll end up, but taking everybody else’s word for it doesn’t and won’t ever compare to your own lived experience.