Dating white girls...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
But that's the thing, I do dress well, clean, and don't act "weak". The only thing I can think of is that I do have a "nice guy" image and perhaps that's the problem. But how do I shed that, just start being an a$$hole?. That's dumb.

MYI7Fuf.jpg

I'm in shape. I'm not ripped crazy, but I'm better than most white guys walking around.
DRkAHOo.jpg

I cooked this for a girl I was getting close with, and she never even showed up. I texted her the same night and asked if she was still coming to supper, she said nothing. I texted her two days later asking if she was okay, and she told me that her not responding, meant she wanted to be left alone. It makes no sense.
JY4sCdb.jpg

I cook *very* well, joke around and have my shyt together. I don't get it.
Perhaps you come across desperate?

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
But that's the thing, I do dress well, clean, and don't act "weak". The only thing I can think of is that I do have a "nice guy" image and perhaps that's the problem. But how do I shed that, just start being an a$$hole?. That's dumb.

MYI7Fuf.jpg

I'm in shape. I'm not ripped crazy, but I'm better than most white guys walking around.
DRkAHOo.jpg

I cooked this for a girl I was getting close with, and she never even showed up. I texted her the same night and asked if she was still coming to supper, she said nothing. I texted her two days later asking if she was okay, and she told me that her not responding, meant she wanted to be left alone. It makes no sense.
JY4sCdb.jpg

This is the length nikkas go for white women yall see this brehettes?

ICC

Rookie
Daps
I don't think it's that @_Anghellic_ ...dude in Saskatchewan and I am willing to bet don't have many black friends or people. Dude is seriously asking advicd and y'all just are mocking him!
I've heard that desperate thing before from friends. And I'm still puzzled about that, what's the line between hitting on a girl and desperate? Like just talk instead of doing things for her in the beginning?

ICC

Rookie
Daps
This is the length nikkas go for white women yall see this brehettes?
This is not true. I cook for my friends when they're over, birthdays, etc. And I cook for my family too. You're wrong that I do it for white girls or girls. It's just one of my passions.

WTF!!

Never mind the women breh... make a thread about your cooking :ohhh:

You're laying out tables like a restaurant for 'supper' :wow: extra garnish and everything
Thank you. I just might!

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I've heard that desperate thing before from friends. And I'm still puzzled about that, what's the line between hitting on a girl and desperate? Like just talk instead of doing things for her in the beginning?

Man just invite her "outside" to some place... don't be fixing up homemade 5 stars meals for these girls on the first evening, they'd wonder what your deal is

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

MYI7Fuf.jpg

DRkAHOo.jpg

JY4sCdb.jpg

nikka, you LOST.

You come across as somebody who tries too much to get female attention.

But kudos to you for knowing how to prepare a legit meal.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ICC

Breh, You seem like a well meaning dude so I'm gonna help you out.

You hustling backwards, Breh. Its always easier to go from Fukking to dating (If you're interested) then friends to dating.

To me, you come across as a dude who is so willing to please and come across as a "dateable" dude that you're not sparking any kind of actual attraction with these females. You even say you hold yourself back because you don't wanna seem "rapey" and stuff.

You don't seem comfortable in your own skin and it comes across as lame. You come across as a dude who would make his girl his world rather than a guy who has his own world and inviting her to want to be a part of it.

You feel me?

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
dude props for actually posting a pic , I know u been saying better than most white guys walking around where you live , but your not really in shape yourself . It might be your game because reading some of your posts its more to do with yourself personally than looks and the fact you cooking these hoes meals who aren't even a girlfriend sort of simping ( but looks and race do play a part lets be real if a girl wants a look like brad pitt u wont meet that ) . I don't know if this would help , but if I were you

I would stop being a simp and treating these girls like their special , same girls you trying to talk probably been ran through at least 7 people already if your lucky
not pay for anything for a girl unless theirs a title even then I wouldn't
keep girls on rotation ( she stop talking to you because she had other options and got bored that's how they are )
hit gym and approach women ( how many girls you talking to )
play hockey as you going presently for white chicks ( because your from Canada)
stop c00ning so much and get some interesting hobbies
Do stuff that don't involve girls
You like white girls so go after them but also give other races of girls a chance too

ICC

Rookie
Daps
So stop being afraid of touching girls, speak frankly, don't try to please them, and don't buy or do things for them in the beginning? Is that what it means to be a simp then? I'm just confused as to how to show interest and not come off as someone that doesn't *care*. Or is that the whole point?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, white girls are way more into white men than black men. Why do Nikkas think ancedotal evidence overpowers statistics? It's as dumb as white people saying "Well, if Obama can work his way up and he president, why can't you"?

Just because yall do decent on online dating doesn't mean that's the norm and I guarantee you that you're not doing as good as comparably attractive white dude that's in the same range.
yes it's anecdotal evidence, but i get hit on by more white woman than black woman :yeshrug: i don't even chase pawgs, they just show up like
tumblr_n92n1hgpPT1s4hjb0o1_400.gif

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

DRkAHOo.jpg

JY4sCdb.jpg

2358c5ffa5194461dfa2dc43ddd4015613e61775558f256cdda905dff2aac50f_large

You fuking disgusting SIMP :scust:

Hella desperate :snoop:

Seriously, was your father in your life???