Dating white girls...

ICC

Rookie
Daps
The current girl that I'm talking about, that shyt is dead and buried though right? I can't do anything to get her back after my blunders?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The current girl that I'm talking about, that shyt is dead and buried though right? I can't do anything to get her back after my blunders?

You should have been smashed these hoes

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes it's anecdotal evidence, but i get hit on by more white woman than black woman :yeshrug: i don't even chase pawgs, they just show up like
tumblr_n92n1hgpPT1s4hjb0o1_400.gif

I do too. That doesn't mean that the majority of white women are interested in black men. Don't use personal stories to fight statistics. It's like if a rich dude was like "I was poor and I became rich through hard work so all you poor people must be lazy slobs if you can't do it". It completely craps on context and reality.

And you know that the reason white women are so quick to run up on black dudes, that they are interested in, is because they tend to think that it'll be that damn easy to get us because we're fiending for their attention?

That they just assume we'll want them because they white and decent? It's annoying as fukk.

• Dap
Reactions: Tae

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

It's not a movie from the 1930s breh... there is a chance you guys may hook up in the future, if you see each other somehow, but don't think of it in terms of "getting her back". Keep all your options open and be relaxed.

Definitely don't text her again since she's asked to be left alone lol

ICC

Rookie
Daps
You should have been smashed these hoes
She's a virgin and very serious about her faith. There was no way that was happening anytime soon. Although I say that knowing that some other guy will. *Shrug* I think I got the gist of what you guys are saying though. Don't act like you care too much, even if you do. And invite girls out instead of over for dinner and stuff like that in the beginning. I guess I just watched too many movies. Thank you all for the input, appreciate it.

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
And you know that the reason white women are so quick to run up on black dudes, that they are interested in, is because they tend to think that it'll be that damn easy to get us because we're fiending for their attention?

That they just assume we'll want them because they white and decent? It's annoying as fukk.

agree with what you said . white women making the first move when it comes to black men with such arrogance and confidence . remember having to spend months telling this hoe I weren't interested in her pale ass they got an entitlement issue .

edit: remember making a thread about black men being quick to give women of any race their attention without them earning it

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, who cares? That's exactly what I'm talking about. You're already acting like you lost a fabulous prize.

Who cares if she wants you? Go find another chick. Her loss. Nikka, lemme come to Canada, cook for me, and I'll nab you a white chick if you fiending so bad.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agree with what you said . white women making the first move when it comes to black men with such arrogance and confidence . remember having to spend months telling this hoe I weren't interested in her pale ass they got an entitlement issue .

I hit a white girl with a :scust: every week when they approach me.

ICC

Rookie
Daps
It's not a movie from the 1930s breh... there is a chance you guys may hook up in the future, if you see each other somehow, but don't think of it in terms of "getting her back". Keep all your options open and be relaxed.

Definitely don't text her again since she's asked to be left alone lol
That sucks. But I guess it's the truth.

Breh, who cares? That's exactly what I'm talking about. You're already acting like you lost a fabulous prize.

Who cares if she wants you? Go find another chick. Her loss. Nikka, lemme come to Canada, cook for me, and I'll nab you a white chick if you fiending so bad.
Well I did lose though. There was someone I really wanted and didn't get. I know what you're saying "Don't care so much", but I'm struggling to do that since I work with her.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
During my "Pawg" stage in life White girls have to be the most easiest to approach and get with its not even funny... Im not here to bash you op because who the fukk am I to tell somebody else who they should and shouldnt be attracted to... Its your life not mine... But it might just be you breh... Something about you might be throwing these broads off... Focus on bettering yourself before going on "Pawg" adventures...

ICC

Rookie
Daps
During my "Pawg" stage in life White girls have to be the most easiest to approach and get with its not even funny... Im not here to bash you op because who the fukk am I to tell somebody else who they should and shouldnt be attracted to... Its your life not mine... But it might just be you breh... Something about you might be throwing these broads off... Focus on bettering yourself before going on "Pawg" adventures...
Do you mean for dating or just sex? Because I often get the feeling that they'll sex us up, but not date. As I said before, if I wanted sex from white girls, there is no problem there. Dating on the other hand...it's hard. Though it's probably as other posters are saying, I'm soft and try too hard to please.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
maybe you need to be more selfish??
not rude, arrogant, or cocky...just selfish

based on those pictures, you're doing way too much
what three things were you trying to get out of that evening??
not stuff like "i wanted her to have a good time"
i mean specific stuff so at the end of the date you could assess how it went for YOU

don't worry about managing her expectations
what did you want??
it can be sex, answers to questions, entertainment
focus on getting what you want out of each date
even if it is just assessing her value as a potential girlfriend

it's like how i have historically done well at job interviews
i'm not just sitting there smiling trying to make everyone like me
i go in like i'm the one checking them out.. because i am
mutual interest has been confirmed-
i applied, and they selected me for an interview
same for a first date- what's in this for me??
i trust that the other side is asking the same question

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Do you mean for dating or just sex? Because I often get the feeling that they'll sex us up, but not date. As I said before, if I wanted sex from white girls, there is no problem there. Dating on the other hand...it's hard. Though it's probably as other posters are saying, I'm soft and try too hard to please.
Im honestly talking about both breh... I dont know breh maybe your just trying to hard... fukk it focus on you and I promise you hoes will come...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Idk, I didn't read shyt but the title, and I'm out after a pass you this neg

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
nikkas confused on what to do when a gaggle of hoes want them

:wow:

I really outta slap the shyt outta of you

:scust:

Even if you want a wife, you could at least run through them all and find one that sticks

:beli:

I want to move where your at, you say these Canadian hoes fukk with nikkas?

:whoo:

Somebody help this man

:snoop: