Dating white girls...

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Its all about what YOU bring to the table. It's about being a man and being confident in your masculinity.

Watching videos and reading books will help you understand the theory, but all this is inherent in your being. You just need to awaken.

Watch Elliot Hulse and RSD Tyler and Keys to the VIP on Youtube

Read All of Robert Greene's books. Especially Art of Seduction.

Read The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida. Must read in today's day and age.

Been going hard with some of this content lately. Any others that you would recommend breh?

Daps
That's what I was thinking. But how do I do it, without feeling super aggressive or like a rapist?

And for the people just posting smiley's. I know what I was posting, but I posted it here because we're all similar and face a lot of the same issues. It sounds corny, but I'm just one of you guy trying to improve his life. Please advise me instead of laughing it off. I've gone though terrible depressions at times because of this eating away at me. Whether I'm getting a fair shake or not, it's something that I want to figure out.

I understand your pain. You have to keep working. I believe that your physique, talk or other don’t create “sexual tension”. Before thinking about relationship, partners must want to bang first. Simple as that. I am average man, I was not a women chaser but an opportunist when the punani was in front of me. I banged a few women based of my gym physique. My advice, hit the gym hard since you have all the other positive men attributes.