Dating white girls...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do you mean for dating or just sex? Because I often get the feeling that they'll sex us up, but not date. As I said before, if I wanted sex from white girls, there is no problem there. Dating on the other hand...it's hard. Though it's probably as other posters are saying, I'm soft and try too hard to please.

The thing we have in common with white girls is we both are told to stay away from each other.
We Are both taught to fear each other. We are told white girls will get us killed and white girls are told we will used and abuse them. Because of this we don't work out as more than having fun.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
again dude didnt say he hates black women

hes in saskatachewan there are zero to nill black folks

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do too. That doesn't mean that the majority of white women are interested in black men. Don't use personal stories to fight statistics. It's like if a rich dude was like "I was poor and I became rich through hard work so all you poor people must be lazy slobs if you can't do it". It completely craps on context and reality.

And you know that the reason white women are so quick to run up on black dudes, that they are interested in, is because they tend to think that it'll be that damn easy to get us because we're fiending for their attention?

That they just assume we'll want them because they white and decent? It's annoying as fukk.
all i'm saying is op shouldn't have a problem dating only because he is black in a predominantly white environment. from my experience, it was a bonus, to the point where i almost never had to approach woman, because they approached me.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I live in Saskatchewan Canada. There's some pretty brutal racism here, but I hate thinking so negatively about people. I can't move because school and my family i more important right now. I don't want to uproot myself over women.

Erm. What does it mean to c00n exactly?

try to get white women in a racist town brehs.

:mjlol:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Asking out the work girl was dumb, I know. But I spend most time at school or working, so I don't get to meet many women outside of those. And this current girl that I'm into, she's a virgin and very serious about her faith, so I played it more "I want to know you" instead of coming off as I didn't care.

I want advice on how to date, whether I'm wasting my time trying to date white girls as some have said and if it's possible to get a serious girlfriend like that. And yes, there's a very small black population here, mostly Jamaican.

But doesn't this change depending on the type of girl you're after?

:mjlol:

ICC

Rookie
Daps
I found thecoli because some other forum was posting the smilies from here, and I thought they were funny. I dunno, I do try to please people I guess. Because I'm afraid of stepping on toes and people thinking I'm a jerk. This honestly stems from race though, because I've learned from a young age that I'll get punished worse for doing the same things. I'm acutely aware of my image to a fault.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Do you mean for dating or just sex? Because I often get the feeling that they'll sex us up, but not date. As I said before, if I wanted sex from white girls, there is no problem there. Dating on the other hand...it's hard. Though it's probably as other posters are saying, I'm soft and try too hard to please.

I think this is your problem here breh. The Coli is just gonna give you advice for smashing chicks not actually dating and eventually marrying them. Matter of fact, most of The Coli (even the militants) HATE the idea of marriage. You might be on the wrong forum asking for dating advice. I would recommend looking at a local church (get involved anyway if you are Christian) for females, because it seems like you are looking to find your one and only; not finding a stable (which I am against as well for black community building but that is for another thread).

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
I found thecoli because some other forum was posting the smilies from here, and I thought they were funny. I dunno, I do try to please people I guess. Because I'm afraid of stepping on toes and people thinking I'm a jerk. This honestly stems from race though, because I've learned from a young age that I'll get punished worse for doing the same things. I'm acutely aware of my image to a fault.

so you basically playing the non threatening black guy role

ICC

Rookie
Daps
You don't have any uncles or something to give advice?

:what:
No. I'm first generation and my parents dud things differently back home. All my friends say play it cool, but I like the romanticism. I...just want to actually have things work my way, but it seems that my way won't work and possibly scares girls away. And yes, I play the non threatening black guy role. And even then I'm still judged often as looking angry or being too quite.

ICC

Rookie
Daps
YEP! A nikka never took my ass out to a 5 star restaurant like Ruth's Chris, let alone cooked a fancy meal for me. I swear, y'all nikkas treat us black women worth a damn.
This makes me sad. If I knew you and liked you, I'd do better. Look, I don't lie and say that I don't like white girls more. But if I met more black women, I'd treat her just the same. But I'm not going out of my way to find someone in either case.

Daps
This makes me sad. If I knew you and liked you, I'd do better. Look, I don't lie and say that I don't like white girls more. But if I met more black women, I'd treat her just the same. But I'm not going out of my way to find someone in either case.

Awww, you are so sweet.Honey, don't waste your time on female's that won't spit on you even if you were on fire. Don't make them a priority, when all you are to them is an option.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Well that's your problem. You think kinky hair and dark skin is unattractive. Therefore your inner game is already shyt because you think less of yourself. When you find black women unattractive you're holding a mirror up to yourself. Men who love themselves are very attractive to women of ANY RACE. When you find yourself ugly, why be surprised when other people do to?