Dating white girls...

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

the last girl i smashed was a white model off tinder , 95% of my matches on tinder when i used it were whte girls

when i dabbled in pof and okcupid i never even messaged women first yet my inbox always had messages

your profile/pics must suck or your ugly

like i said a black man in saskatchewan should have ZERO PROBLEMS, theres like 2,500 of you in a province of a million

like come on breh, if you cant eat in saskatchewan something is totally wrong

My tinder profile says otherwise. :umad:

:what: since when are white woman not into black man? almost all white woman get off on the idea of black dikk. a lot of them might not want to have you meet their parents but they sure as hell are curious what that bbc life is about. some of these cacettes hit you with the :shaq: to the point you feel fetishized :scust:

Breh, white girls are way more into white men than black men. Why do Nikkas think ancedotal evidence overpowers statistics? It's as dumb as white people saying "Well, if Obama can work his way up and he president, why can't you"?

Just because yall do decent on online dating doesn't mean that's the norm and I guarantee you that you're not doing as good as comparably attractive white dude that's in the same range.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
The black woman is the most beautiful creature on the planet. The sooner you come to that realization, the better things will be for you. You are a self hating c00n, change your mindset.

tumblr_mvt80dMHMY1qh8ojpo5_500.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No one said that my goodness, again and again I said even if small segment of white women are into black men say 10% that's more than enough

I've done better than well and I don't even care about white women anymore

Breh, white girls are way more into white men than black men. Why do Nikkas think ancedotal evidence overpowers statistics? It's as dumb as white people saying "Well, if Obama can work his way up and he president, why can't you"?

Just because yall do decent on online dating doesn't mean that's the norm and I guarantee you that you're not doing as good as comparably attractive white dude that's in the same range.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A man who loves himself has no rivals

"Every mans home is his castle"

Stop comparing yourself to others, there's only one you. This is where you fail, comparing yourself and seeking validation.

Having a gf means nothing, especially if you seek to have one to validate that your ok. Because all that will happen is when you break up, you'd be further in the pits . the key is to draw yourself out of the pits, where you view yourself highly, if you have a gf cool, if not cool as well.

Its like nes double dragon IMA play and beat this game , but if my friend wants to play as well and help me beat it cool, if not IMA enjoy it regardless

That's how life should be, regardless if no one is by your side your going to enjoy it and love it and if someone is cool.

Its not all peachy having a gf, get that romantic comedy mindset out first, and writing poems? Your going to get swindled and killed in the dating game of today

You don't get any girl to be with you, games and seal tricks are for suckers. Be confident, dress well, go out and have a,positive attitude

Maybe your looking in the wrong areas, try church and local meetups or local church single groups.

This is the hookup generation, where women have a gaggle of men and don't really want commitment from one

You need to shed the nice guy woe is me image, and all women will like you for something, whether your skin tone, your status, your money, your car, your desirability, your heart.

A women will never complete you breh, never

I don't have a 24 hour job. I work evenings because I'm a student like I said. Anyways. if that's confidence, then I'll admit that:
A) I often think that I'm not "good enough" compared to white guys. That it's "unfair", childish? Maybe. But it's the truth.
B) I often feel that my inability to get a girlfriend, means that there is something wrong with me and so sometimes I try hard with girls. Perhaps scaring them off?

On the other hand, when I fail with a girl, I usually just say "Back to work and studying" and just do that and hang out with friends. I don't "need" a girlfriend and in the last two years, I've stopped actively looking for one. It's just the companionship with someone that you can do more with than your guy and girl friends would be nice.

You guys might crucify me for this, but I wrote this current girl a poem. I know, I know. "simp". I admit it, it was absolutely embarrassing looking back on it. But I thought it would win her over. God, I'm an idiot sometimes. Look, I don't want to dwell on my failures anymore. It's actively painful thinking about some of the dumb shyt I've done. I just want to know from you guys with experience, be it black, white, asian, whatever girls. How do you approach a girl that you like and get them to go out with you? I realize that even the best of you don't win 100% of the time and that there are many factors, but what is the general advice?

I was raised in a very strict African household and my idea of sex and dating seems to be different from some of you. I like to take things slow and really know a girl before doing anything. The first girl I dated, we didn't kiss or anything for 3 months. I don't care about sex, Tinder, etc. Because I know some girls like me like that, and only for that. But I don't hang with those girls, because I want to be loved, not some toy or a tick for a bunch of white girls to mark as having "done that". I think that's what I failed to get across. I hang out with all sorts of girls, and the talk is often sexual and flirtatious, but a lot of those girls sleep around a lot, and want me just for sex. I know this, because there's been many situations where a girl has been over or I'm at her house or a party, and ended up making out, but with me always bailing. I want something more, that's the problem. I don't want to be a toy for anyone, especially white chicks.

And on second thought, I'm not going to post a picture. Hate if you want, but I'm very selective of tying physical things on the internet. I don't want someone to read this and know this aspect of my life.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
The black woman is the most beautiful creature on the planet. The sooner you come to that realization, the better things will be for you. You are a self hating c00n, change your mindset.

tumblr_mvt80dMHMY1qh8ojpo5_500.jpg

No, hon. Leave those c00ns to white women, we don't want 'em.

Let them keep talking about how they hate cacs and then wind up with kids looking like this:
garcele-beauvais-2-300.jpg
Jesse-Williams-2.jpg
e446082a264c11e39dc022000a9e517c_7.jpg
:mjlol:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one said that my goodness, again and again I said even if small segment of white women are into black men say 10% that's more than enough

And? They're still outliers so it's a crappy way to get your point across. The vast majority of white woman aren't into black men. Out of that 10%, cross out the ones that have someone, aren't in his age range, that he's not attracted to, that aren't attracted to him physically, and that stay close enough to him so he can try with. That 10% starts to look much smaller.

And yeah, we all know you used to bedwench around.

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
And? They're still outliers so it's a crappy way to get your point across. The vast majority of white woman aren't into black men. Out of that 10%, cross out the ones that have someone, aren't in his age range, that he's not attracted to, that aren't attracted to him physically, and that stay close enough to him so he can try with. That 10% starts to look much smaller.

And yeah, we all know you used to bedwench around.

I cant speak for other black men , but your full shyt but then again im handsome

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant speak for other black men , but your full shyt but im handsome

Was that fukking english? Holy Fukk, edit that post and look before you type.

:scust:

Edit: you might be. And? Guess what? A handsome white dude is gonna have it ten times easier getting with white woman than you will.

Do you nikkas not get that the subtle indoctrination of white supremacy doesn't only affect jobs, finances, and the like? It affects things like attraction too.

Yeah, a Trey Songz looking dude is gonna do better than a Bill Gates (With no money) looking dude but guess what? An attractive white dude is gonna appeal more to a white chick than a black dude that's comparably attractive 8/10. Same thing with attractive black men will appeal more to a black women than an a white dude of equal attractiveness.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Tae

Tae

All Star
Daps

:what: since when are white woman not into black man? almost all white woman get off on the idea of black dikk. a lot of them might not want to have you meet their parents but they sure as hell are curious what that bbc life is about. some of these cacettes hit you with the :shaq: to the point you feel fetishized :scust:

:comeon:
Plenty of brehs think just like this dude.
I came up with those same numbers though and posted them several times, but the brehs said I was hating. :sas1:
Funny how the brehs make a point to state that most white men don't want black women and black women need to come to terms with this. If you apply the same statistic, black women who are interested in white men are doing just fine. :sas2:

Last edited:

ICC

Rookie
Daps
But that's the thing, I do dress well, clean, and don't act "weak". The only thing I can think of is that I do have a "nice guy" image and perhaps that's the problem. But how do I shed that, just start being an a$$hole?. That's dumb.

MYI7Fuf.jpg

I'm in shape. I'm not ripped crazy, but I'm better than most white guys walking around.
DRkAHOo.jpg

I cooked this for a girl I was getting close with, and she never even showed up. I texted her the same night and asked if she was still coming to supper, she said nothing. I texted her two days later asking if she was okay, and she told me that her not responding, meant she wanted to be left alone. It makes no sense.
JY4sCdb.jpg

I cook *very* well, joke around and have my shyt together. I don't get it.