Darren Wilson Admits In Court Testimony To Killing Mike Brown For No Reason and Using the N Word

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Why are you trying to blame this on black people, especially southern blacks when this case didn't even happen down south.
It's like a reflex action for some ppl to blame black folks for everything
Because if you think about it. The majority of black people have been other races bytches for over 400 years.

When does it stop? Seriously it's like you can do anything you want to black people without no any consequences. Shoot a black. You get off.

Black people are part of the problem. Too many don't stand up for themselves and allow people to disrespect them. Then they embrace other races when they have a struggle and get used. I'll be god damn if I would be like that.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
anybody shocked the killings slowed down now that trump is president?

i keep telling my surrounding... the extra ways they killed black people during the Obama presidency where all warning shots for blacks to avoid aspiring to this type of dream again.

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here is the story of Michael Brown’s murder that we all believed: One sunny day in Ferguson, Mo., a huge behemoth of a man named Michael Brown walked into a convenience store; committed a strong-arm robbery, escaping with the invaluable loot of a pack of cigarillos; and while he was walking home, Darren Wilson, a brave cop responding to the robbery, stopped him.

When Wilson tried to detain Brown, Brown reached for the cop’s gun and the policeman shot him. But Brown wouldn’t quit, and the officer thought that Brown might have a weapon, so Wilson shot a few more times to stop Brown from harming him.

“What happened in Ferguson is that a man committed a robbery, attempted to a.ssault a police officer, and the police officer—to save his life—shot him. The police officer did his duty. The officer should be commended for what he did.” —Rudy Giuliani on Fox News, March 12, 2015

Except none of that happened.

Who the fukk believed ANY of this.

Def written by a cac!

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i keep telling my surrounding... the extra ways they killed black people during the Obama presidency where all warning shots for blacks to avoid aspiring to this type of dream again.

You one dumb fukker trump been in office for two months and you make a statement like this and also obama aint black but an undercover dl biracial dude

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
You one dumb fukker trump been in office for two months and you make a statement like this and also obama aint black but an undercover dl biracial dude
since the moment trump won... it all quieted down...

as if the"calm" has returned...that black killing shyt fueled his campaign the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

they have?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I've been checking the cac sites to see comment. Not a peep.
I posted my thread yesterday morning on a mostly cac forum. They deleted the thread twice. LOL.
How did all of this info get passed Eric Holder and the Justice Department investigation?
Eric Holder was there to examine the PD as a whole, not the specifics of the Mike Brown shooting. And, basically Darren Wilson and the dept lied this whole time.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who didn't have a clear bias already knew Mike Brown was unjustifiabley killed. I've said it over and over and I'll say it again ,"IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR BLACK PEOPLE TO RECEIVE JUSTICE IN A WHITE SUPREMACIST COUNTRY". The only hope African Americans have for survival is to begin leaving the U.S and moving overseas.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Most black people already suspected this.

Media manipulation is a bytch.

Stay safe around these pigs brehs. Avoid them at all costs. And don't give them an inch because they'll turn it into a mile.

And DO NOT call the cops on another black person unless absolutely necessary.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When have the Justice department ever been about getting Justice for black people :mjpls:

Like I said before homie if LA didn't get set on fire the DOJ would not have pressed charges on the Rodney King cops.

Also folks forget the only reason Eric Holder and the DOJ got involved in Ferguson was because of the riots and protest (which were actually not that big compared to say the stuff in the 60s, 70s and in LA after the king verdict).