Darren Wilson Admits In Court Testimony To Killing Mike Brown For No Reason and Using the N Word

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
HTF did the Grand Jury not indict this pencil dikk p*ssy? This was another police sponsored drive by like Tamir Rice!

Y'all peep how they played semantics and stated Mike's body could be a weapon? This coward is in a car with a gun yet stating Mike IS a weapon! TF :what:

His statements are totally different from what we are seeing now. I remember the press conference that night when the AG who basically championed for Wilson to get off, recalling the incident as we all knew it to be prior to this. I also remember them saying it was odd that the AG allowed the officer to give testimony in front of the grand jury. From what I read he shouldnt have been allowed to testify. The AG's questions were geared towards making Mike Brown look violent and reinforce Wilson's fear. Has anyone seen the transcripts of the original grand jury testimony? This is the civil suit and Wilson has decided to tell the truth it seems. This was obviously not his original testimony. Can he be charged with giving different answers in front of the grand jury then his is now? Also, we NEVER heard the weed exchange for box of cigars. YOU KNOW the police had this information. They basically concealed his crime and the AG didnt pursue it as he should have.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Zimmerman and this dirtbag are still walking around safe and sound.

Wait for one of these wannabe goons to step up and push some wigs back....

It's way too easy to be a goon.. the govt doesnt care if you a nikka kills a nikka... but a nikka targeting cacs on some hitman ninja vanish shyt would set them off. :pachaha: they would raise so many red flags and retaliate off this shyt alone.

And besides what black nikka has that type of dedication to follow through on some ras al ghul, league of assassins type of shyt?! :manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
Zimmerman and this dirtbag are still walking around safe and sound.

Wait for one of these wannabe goons to step up and push some wigs back....

wilson is in hiding breh.....whole family.
st louis nikkas would never let that shyt fly.
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Breh empires don't just "fall" someone takes initiative and bring that shyt down when the time is right
Rome didn't just topple, the Goths cam though and toppled the building.

Whenever someone says this, all I hear is "there's a "job" to be done but I ain't gonna be one to do it."

Rome had rotted enough internally for the Goths to come through and crash the buildings.

If yall pay attention you would see the moves being made globally. Ain't no one landing troops on american soil, but they will be landing something...

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
The only solution is violence dumb ass. Why tear up your OWN neighborhood in stead of a white one? shyt is retarded.

If you look at history violence is the number one thing that changes things.....QUICKLY.

When a cac disrespects you slap the taste out their mouth. If a crooked cop shoots a black man for no reason. People in that neighborhood should take his life. I guarantee shyt will change.

You see they stopped that bs in NY when those cops got popped. Although I don't believe it should have been them killed. The cops that choked breh to death should have got it.

All this talking and protesting don't do shyt.
So if a cac disrespects you and you slap the taste out of their mouth as you say and said cac calls the authorities to report that he has just been assaulted. What do you suggest as the course of action then? :jbhmm:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if a cac disrespects you and you slap the taste out of their mouth as you say and said cac calls the authorities to report that he has just been assaulted. What do you suggest as the course of action then? :jbhmm:

Do your fukking time where the fukk do they find some of muthafukkas:stopitslime: