Darren Wilson Admits In Court Testimony To Killing Mike Brown For No Reason and Using the N Word

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
I hope he goes to prison and gets choked so hard his fukking eyeballs pop out and he shyts and pisses himself, and I hope he dies whimpering and crying so we can see him for the coward piece of pale shyt that he is.
Men like this need to to be fed to rats.
force him and dylan muffin head roof in a cell and force them to cannablise each other
All you bytch ass c00ns who came in here defending that cock sucker deserves your own bloodline to be wiped off
where are you c00ns now:pacspit:. And as mentioned before murdering micheal brown made this man a millionaire who gets to live life comfortable if i you or ANY other citzein black or that gets:mjpls: from cacs were to murder someone and use a slur it would be a hate crime not to mention we sure as hell wouldn't be making no fukking money. This got me legit heated reading this old c00n thread We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? :martin:the people that donated to this swine need to be tracked down