Darren Wilson Admits In Court Testimony To Killing Mike Brown For No Reason and Using the N Word

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
HTF did the Grand Jury not indict this pencil dikk p*ssy? This was another police sponsored drive by like Tamir Rice!

Y'all peep how they played semantics and stated Mike's body could be a weapon? This coward is in a car with a gun yet stating Mike IS a weapon! TF :what:
Because it's a white juror for the most part and you know if there are any blacks. They are c00ns happy that white people are around them. It's the south:yeshrug:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Because it's a white juror for the most part and you know if there are any blacks. They are c00ns happy that white people are around them. It's the south:yeshrug:
I wouldn't necessarily say "it's the south" A c00n can be from anywhere.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting how all of this is coming out while trump is in office. Man these police are going to be the new klansmen out on the streets for brothas and sistas. Black people should really start thinking about migrating to one spot to try and protect ourselves and and practice in our 2nd amendment rights from these devils.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Why are you trying to blame this on black people, especially southern blacks when this case didn't even happen down south.
It's like a reflex action for some ppl to blame black folks for everything

tDames

Pro
Daps
shyt really isn't new. Police lie on us all the time.
I caught the video of the convenient store in the beginning of all this shyt but it magically disappeared after a few hours. Now I know I'm not crazy. :gucci: