Darren Wilson Admits In Court Testimony To Killing Mike Brown For No Reason and Using the N Word

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C6-byByU8AAEUNv.jpg

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So the federal fukking government says that Darren Wilson did not violate Mike Brown's civil rights...and that's after FBI questioned over 300 people...and this is Obama's government by the way....the same government that did this investigation and basically called Ferguson an apartheid state...

----

Justice Department Announces Findings of Two Civil Rights Investigations in Ferguson, Missouri
The federal criminal investigation into the fatal shooting of Michael Brown sought to determine whether the evidence from the events that led to Brown’s death was sufficient to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Wilson’s actions violated federal civil rights laws that make it a federal crime for someone acting with law enforcement authority to willfully violate a person’s civil rights. As part of the investigation, federal authorities reviewed physical, ballistic, forensic, and crime scene evidence; medical reports and autopsy reports, including an independent autopsy performed by the U.S. Department of Defense Armed Forces Medical Examiner Service; Wilson’s personnel records; audio and video recordings; internet postings, and; the transcripts from the proceedings before the St. Louis County grand jury. Federal investigators interviewed purported eyewitnesses and other individuals claiming to have relevant information. Federal prosecutors and agents re-interviewed dozens of witnesses to evaluate their accounts and obtain more detailed information. FBI agents independently canvassed more than 300 residences to locate and interview additional witnesses.

The standard of proof is the same for all criminal cases: that the defendant committed the crime beyond a reasonable doubt. However, unlike state laws, federal criminal civil rights statutes do not have the equivalent of manslaughter or a statute that makes negligence a crime. Federal statutes require the government to prove that Officer Wilson used unreasonable force when he shot Michael Brown and that he did so willfully, that is, he shot Brown knowing it was wrong and against the law to do so. After a careful and deliberative review of all of the evidence, the department has determined that the evidence does not establish that Darren Wilson violated the applicable federal criminal civil rights statute. The family of Michael Brown was notified earlier today of the department’s findings.

----

So Darren Wilson sat up there in a civil court and was like...I stopped him for no reason...and the federal government couldn't say this cracker violated this brother's civil rights...2 fukking years ago...after all that investigation they did...

fukking hate this country...:stopitslime:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Probably didn't. I thought dude had up and retired a year or two back in the middle of the investigation. :wow:
I always felt it was suspicious how Holder announced his resignation less than a month after Ferguson.

Naive Black folks kept believing the calvary was coming because Barrack, Holder and Loretta were in charge.. The game was already rigged from the start.

If you're not furious about this, then you love your political party more than Black people.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
He's getting life in prison for murdering Michael Brown right? He was just a kid and was murdered in cold blood by a racist police officer for no reason. Stopped two kids walking across the street just because their black. I hope this officer gets the death penalty.
When I was 17 me and my neighbor who was a white boy got stopped by a racist pig when for no reason, the excuse he used is we walked through the parking lot of a night club. It was Brad daylight, this night club was closed, and it was in a fukking strip mall, and of course all the stores in the strip mall were open for business except for this nightclub because gasp.... it was still day time and the club wasn't open yet. Anyways this racist prickly followed us to my residence and then pulls up, hops out his patrol car, first thing he did was flip over his name tag so we could not read his name. He starts questioning us for walking in a parking lot where a night club was located. At this point me and my white homeboy are like:dahell:. This pig thought he was going to bust my balls or worse. Until my friends dad walked outside (who's a cac btw) police officer changed his tune then and tried to act like he was just chatting with us or some shyt. When my friend's dad told the pig he was also in law enforcement the pig got scared on some:whoa: and left. I could've been Michael Brown, there's a lot of young black Michael Browns harassed and killed by the police daily. Fucc da police and that goes double for Travis County, TX.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Just sad. I wonder how his family feels about this? Even if they knew their family member died for nothing but to see that shyt confirmed smh. It's gotta hurt even more. Hopefully they get something out of this. Won't make it for Mike Browns life tho r.i.p.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ironically enough Obama instituted a law that will allow Wilson to be tried after this current "trump regime" is out of office for Civil Rights violations.

It's just going to take time

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Do your fukking time where the fukk do they find some of muthafukkas:stopitslime:
Lol so hold on let me get this straight. If a cac disrespects you your advice is to willingly go to jail over words?

Will you donate money to that person's legal defense fund or put money on their books or are you just going to come post on the coli with congratulatory smilies such as: :mjgrin:?

And is that your plan of action if a cac says something you don't like? To assault them and get a felony on your record and just "do your time"? That's a very sound strategy you got there