Darren Wilson Admits In Court Testimony To Killing Mike Brown For No Reason and Using the N Word

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
there's no such thing as 'their Day will come", karma nor justice. These devils aka WS show their supremacy day in and day out and no one with color in their skin has an answer to it; its sad but it's just facts.

Their day never comes in my experience.
They just get to ruin your life and lie on you and leave you holding the trick bag.
Eventually, they die in hospice in a mental ward.
While you still holding their mental issue having ass trick bag, they ruined your life with from their privilege.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
His statements are totally different from what we are seeing now. I remember the press conference that night when the AG who basically championed for Wilson to get off, recalling the incident as we all knew it to be prior to this. I also remember them saying it was odd that the AG allowed the officer to give testimony in front of the grand jury. From what I read he shouldnt have been allowed to testify. The AG's questions were geared towards making Mike Brown look violent and reinforce Wilson's fear. Has anyone seen the transcripts of the original grand jury testimony? This is the civil suit and Wilson has decided to tell the truth it seems. This was obviously not his original testimony. Can he be charged with giving different answers in front of the grand jury then his is now? Also, we NEVER heard the weed exchange for box of cigars. YOU KNOW the police had this information. They basically concealed his crime and the AG didnt pursue it as he should have.

This is standard practice with these white DA's. They did the same thing with the Tamir Rice case:

How to Make a Police Shooting Disappear: The Tamir Rice Story

Black people will never get justice under this system. If we want justice we have to get it ourselves.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
This situation in Amerikkka for blacks will not change until there is a general mobilization across the country to face such acts, and i am not talking about protests i'm talking about demanding answers from the rulers.

One or two demonstrations will not cause the slightest trouble for a society that massacres its minority, you must knock hard on Uncle Sam's door and show them that you black american citizens will no longer accept this bullshyt.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Their day never comes in my experience.
They just get to ruin your life and lie on you and leave you holding the trick bag.
Eventually, they die in hospice in a mental ward.
While you still holding their mental issue having ass trick bag, they ruined your life with from their privilege.

vnla49.jpg

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We live in a country where p*ssy ass, inferior mufukkaz get away with all their shyt, and manhood is seen as a negative thing, and shyt like this is allowed to go on.

People are simply saying stop shooting/mistreating/objectifying us, but we have people like "But, but, but......"

I'm sorry, I can't put up with this shyt for the rest of my life. I'll scale this entire globe looking for a place to die in peace, I refuse to go along to get on....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all already knew this shyt fukking bullshyt.

Why this shyt ain't any making nosie? Beside only this coli?

Fuxk all white people.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't surprising. They shot that boy up in Charlotte on camera and still got off despite having no priors, no weapon, nothing.

Cacs aren't going to indict and convict other Cacs over one of us.

It's disgusting, but that's America folks.

So when do black folk stop saying the bolded and actually do something about it. "not surprised" then going on with your day is why this sh1t still happening. Not picking on you, just the response...and I say the same sh1t too. Not surprised, but we gotta do something.

Last edited:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
How tf can some believe in karma when pieces of shyt like him or Zimmerman are walking around unscathed