Damn @Napoleon... is this the company you keep on Reddit?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
MODS fukking up :francis:

And they never should have let @MayQueen back. She fukked up the Oklahoma thread and derailed the Tommy S. thread with her typical deflections. Basically the only way she'll get banned again is if she puts up another nude photo of a man. We saw how long it took for @Biscut to get canned. :beli:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
all the big sites are full of dedicated cacs spending all day talking about nikkas. their infactuation is absurd.

I was watching a youtube video about cheetahs and saw comments about nikkas, they put in work like they're getting paid for it. :wtf:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
all the big sites are full of dedicated cacs spending all day talking about nikkas. their infactuation is absurd.

I was watching a youtube video about cheetahs and saw comments about nikkas, they put in work like they're getting paid for it. :wtf:

I'm not surprised. I could probably go to a video about noble gases and it would probably somehow turn into a conversation about black people and welfare.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm not surprised. I could probably go to a video about noble gases and it would probably somehow turn into a conversation about black people and welfare.
breh. I be on videos like mexican beats up white man, and some how black people still manage to get brought up. I can go on a video about WM/AW relationships and STILL find comments about blacks. We must be the greatest race of all time. We don't make as much per medium but stay on everyones mind. We're not even the biggest minority group anymore, hispanics are, and we STILL have the most attention, shyt mind boggling. :wtf:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
And they never should have let @MayQueen back. She fukked up the Oklahoma thread and derailed the Tommy S. thread with her typical deflections. Basically the only way she'll get banned again is if she puts up another nude photo of a man. We saw how long it took for @Biscut to get canned. :beli:
that homosexual cac @Biscut is probable on another gay ass account by now :scust:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh. I be on videos like mexican beats up white man, and some how black people still manage to get brought up. I can go on a video about WM/AW relationships and STILL find comments about blacks. We must be the greatest race of all time. We don't make as much per medium but stay on everyones mind. We're not even the biggest minority group anymore, hispanics are, and we STILL have the most attention, shyt mind boggling. :wtf:
Unfortunately, any video with Black people (no matter how positive) is bound to have racist & hateful comments.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Straight up sociopathic behavior. Even animals have more common compassion than that. Just a race of scumbags and degenerates. And I agree that we are way too accepting of them. They are not deserving of common sympathy. Which is why it kind of irritates me when people here want to scold us for not giving a fukk when one of them is victimized.
And even then, just simply not caring about them is still more compassionate than the active celebration they do when one of us is killed.