Damn @Napoleon... is this the company you keep on Reddit?

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
And they never should have let @MayQueen back. She fukked up the Oklahoma thread and derailed the Tommy S. thread with her typical deflections. Basically the only way she'll get banned again is if she puts up another nude photo of a man. We saw how long it took for @Biscut to get canned. :beli:

post-28874-johnny-depp-blow-kiss-gif-Cryb-OcJF.gif

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
breh. I be on videos like mexican beats up white man, and some how black people still manage to get brought up. I can go on a video about WM/AW relationships and STILL find comments about blacks. We must be the greatest race of all time. We don't make as much per medium but stay on everyones mind. We're not even the biggest minority group anymore, hispanics are, and we STILL have the most attention, shyt mind boggling. :wtf:

Malcom X called it years ago, "white people are obsessed with black people":francis:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
So we can't use reddit. Cool

I just hope that if we are being consistent, you guys also have a rule to not visit: Youtube, IMGUR, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TUMBLR any major news website comment section ESPECIALLY ESPN.com....am I missing any? Because they all have racist sections and vile comments as well. And those are probably worse as they don't have as many unique users everyday and sections that Reddit has. I think that's fair.

Last edited:
Daps
So we can't use reddit. Cool

I just hope that if we are being consistent, you guys also have a rule to not visit: Youtube, IMGUR, Facebook, Instagram, TUMBLR any major news website comment section ESPECIALLY ESPN.com....am I missing any? Because they all have racist sections and vile comments as well. And those are probably worse as they don't have as many unique users everyday and sections that Reddit has. I think that's fair.
racist comment and racist section are two difference things

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
racist comment and racist section are two difference things
All those websites listed have active sections, channels, or commentators who promote racism and vile commentary against black people. There is absolutely no difference. Matter of fact, tumblr and IMGUR are the premier image hosting sites for reddit, so you support those you support reddit in some way.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
show me a active racist instagram please
You seriously acting like Instagram is a bastion of peace and love on the internet? :dahell: Don't play dumb. We expose racist instagrams and commentators damn near monthly on this website alone. Better do your googles