Damn @Napoleon... is this the company you keep on Reddit?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
imgo-1.jpeg

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I basically avoid reading the comments in 90% of American websites due to the over the top racism.

The cac is a demonic creature indeed.

I agree but I'd think all black people need to check out these sections so people will know not to ever get too comfortable with these snakes

Same fakkits and bytches that are smiling in your face and kissing your ass in public are behind the scenes wishing for your demise

So we can kill this "we all are the same" and "racism is that big of a deal" bullshyt

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, Napoleon is right on this one. Reddit is a site with millions of users and ANYONE can make a subreddit. Hell we could make a subreddit for coli and there are some black reddits
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackladies/ is one example.

Here is the thing though, the userbase is so overwhelmingly non-black that its hard to go into any topic or site there outside of ones that whites aren't specifically into without seeing their bullshyt. Thats why I stop going to the site myself.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
and thats the thing. i was thinking about joining reddit because their subsection for steven universe and gravity falls is fanaticism beyond anything i've seen and i would love multiple people to discuss the show with. but when i eventually figure out how to navigate through the damn site, im scared of all the racist shyt i will eventually find. i stopped fukking with thought catalog because they still have a racist writer on their payroll. i dont see how some people are more comfortable with that shyt, it would leave a permanent bad taste in my mouth

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
black people need to start creating their own platforms. where is the Black reddit? not some subforum

Black Planet was HUGE.

we need a black News outlet black twiiter, black instagram, black facebook, etc.they would be pretty successful.

we need to get our certs up, because we are falling behind.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Also should add, that to be fair there are some "enlightened" (lack of better words) folks on reddit however, just like every other site, they are drowned out by the vastly more vocal and numerous racists that its not even worth caring about.

Check this out. This was an extremely high voted on thread 2 months ago and the comments are enough to never want to visit thesite again. fukk that place.

http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearn...l_82_of_black_women_in_the_us_are_overweight/

black people need to start creating their own platforms. where is the Black reddit? not some subforum

Black Planet was HUGE.

we need a black News outlet black twiiter, black instagram, black facebook, etc.they would be pretty successful.

we need to get our certs up, because we are falling behind.
Would be nice...
The thing is, I think we need to find something that isn't just called the "Black facebook" or "Black reddit". We need to have an original hit of our own aimed at our own. Need some original innovation in this regard.