Damn @Napoleon... is this the company you keep on Reddit?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Reddit has a subforum for damn near anything you can think of.

The other day at work i was browsing r/hungrybutts which is a forum for girls with wedgies.

If you just stick to the top or hot threads you wont come across much racism at all.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
the sad thing is while you're calling black people c00ns white people are making forum subsections called c00ntown talking shyt about black people.

said procyon lotor didn't know that the largest population of black people outside of the continent of Africa reside in Brazil and started a pissy fit insult filled rant with me to argue his lack of info. said procyon lotor will always remain as such in my viewpoint.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised it took so long for mainstream media to comment on the virulent racism that blacks receive daily on the internet. I was beginning to think it was only white feminists that got hateful comments online. I see so many brothers and sisters who actively avoid reading the comment section of websites because the racism is just so pervasive. I'm sure it's even traumatic for some of us.

Think about a 12 year old black boy reading some comments on video just seeing thousands upon thousands of people who hate him and he barely out the womb.

:mjcry:

shyts gotta fukk with the pysche.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
said procyon lotor didn't know that the largest population of black people outside of the continent of Africa reside in Brazil and started a pissy fit insult filled rant with me to argue his lack of info. said procyon lotor will always remain as such in my viewpoint.

:dwillhuh:What does population have to with the word c00n? Try again breh

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black people need to start creating their own platforms. where is the Black reddit? not some subforum

Black Planet was HUGE.

we need a black News outlet black twiiter, black instagram, black facebook, etc.they would be pretty successful.

we need to get our certs up, because we are falling behind.
We have black news. nikkas just avoid it cause they c00n. Yourblackworld.net

Daps
Reppin
VOID
LOL @ people trying to convince us to use that fukking racist ass website in this threads...

bbbbbbbut there's subreddits for everything...
bbbbbbbut if you go to these three reddits you wont see that much racism...

stop. It's like y'all nikkas still begging to be accepted by the same people who hate your guts and want you to die.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
:dwillhuh:What does population have to with the word c00n? Try again breh

it's an African thang....i don't think you would understand.

napoleon and king louis xvi stuff may be more to your taste and persuasion in/with historic info.

1793-execution-of-louis-xvi.jpg

Last edited:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
LOL @ people trying to convince us to use that fukking racist ass website in this threads...

bbbbbbbut there's subreddits for everything...
bbbbbbbut if you go to these three reddits you wont see that much racism...

stop. It's like y'all nikkas still begging to be accepted by the same people who hate your guts and want you to die.
I called it breh. There's always at least one.