Damn @Napoleon... is this the company you keep on Reddit?

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
k4PVmy5.gif
in
"c00nTown" and features users wondering if there are any states left that are "****** free."

One section of the Web forum is dedicated to watching black men die,
:dahell: how is this legal

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
i went on reddit once a few years ago. shyt oozed white trash. never been back since
It's not really "white trash" it's more of the "geeky personality glasses wearing hipster I'm liberal rich and entitled spoiled I listen to jayz I understand "******s" and beat off to Pokemon and let dogs eat peanut butter out of my cac ass" type of people who post there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I've never had a desire to go over there, not necessarily because of the racist stuff (that's really the nail in the coffin for me), but I really don't visit a ton of sites normally :manny:

That being said, Snoop Dogg invested $50 million into Reddit??? :wtf:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
There are some good subreddits though, like r/personalfinance or r/worldnews

There's also http://www.reddit.com/r/pawg/

:coffee:

This right here. I go on reddit and I've come across the occasional racist thing here and there but not frequently, certainly not as frequent as youtube or wshh comment section. I tick to the sports, businessy/finance sections, occasional AMA's and that's it. Of course when you start going to the political subreddits you're going to be subject to some of the inherent racism politics will bring. As far as the specific racist subreddits, I've never heard of them unless mentioned on here. Which my tell you something about the members on here, dudes on here go through all corners of the net to find every instance of racism. We get it, it's the internet, people are anonymous and get to hide behind a screen and keyboard.

I've gotten money with people on reddit. If all you want to do is go on there and focused on the racist that's on you, there's other positive things on there I'd rather focus on.

I've never had a desire to go over there, not necessarily because of the racist stuff (that's really the nail in the coffin for me), but I really don't visit a ton of sites normally :manny:

That being said, Snoop Dogg invested $50 million into Reddit??? :wtf:

This doesn't even sound believable. That would be damn near 1/2 of his net worth

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I'm surprised it took so long for mainstream media to comment on the virulent racism that blacks receive daily on the internet. I was beginning to think it was only white feminists that got hateful comments online. I see so many brothers and sisters who actively avoid reading the comment section of websites because the racism is just so pervasive. I'm sure it's even traumatic for some of us.

I stopped reading the comments after the Trayvon case. From the time Obama started running up until that point I had been. It began to just be too much negativity. I already know what's up, I don't need a dose of it everyday.

I stopped using reddit years ago. At first it was funny and I didn't see things. That was like first couple of weeks. Then I began to notice passive racist comments and "jokes" I stopped on going to most of the main subforums. I've metioned on here before, I was on r/blackgirls when r/n*ggers began harrassing the group heavily. Then they created a new black girl sub but they still came unger a newracist sub after theirs got banned. The black girls sub had better mods but I was like what's the point?