Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
If Xbox had good games there would be more dual console owners. Zero reason to buy Xbox when they don't have good exclusives.

Phil knows this. He just making excuses since that Activision deal is DOA.
Real talk. 2006-2010 Xbox was LIT in North America despite RRoD and paid online, because they had the games everyone wanted to play.

Then they started pushing everything to the side and only put effort into Kinect and Halo/Gears/Forza. That’s when I and a lot of other people migrated to PlayStation.

A lot of PS4 owners were former 360 owners who no longer had any interest in the games xbox was offering (outside of Forza Horizon)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
But why is is so hard?

Thad some good shyt in the pipeline

That Ryse shyt, Dead Rising, State of Decay

Why is he so stupid?

I guess gamepass was a win but like duke said that cannot be your focus. Playing old games

This is crazy to me :pachaha:
Ryse sitting at 60 on metacritic. Dead Rising is Capcom's game. State of Decay 3 is coming soon™

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Real talk. 2006-2010 Xbox was LIT in North America despite RRoD and paid online, because they had the games everyone wanted to play.

Then they started pushing everything to the side and only put effort into Kinect and Halo/Gears/Forza. That’s when I and a lot of other people migrated to PlayStation.

A lot of PS4 owners were former 360 owners who no longer had any interest in the games xbox was offering (outside of Forza Horizon)

People loved the 360 so much they went out and bought multiples of them despite them constantly bricking on them. Wrapping shyts up in towels and all sorts of life saving remedies.

They dropped the ball with not getting BioWare and they dropped the ball on shuttering Lionhead, two great rpg studios at the time. IMO, Inxile and obsidian are not on the level of peak Bioware, not even close

drifter

Superstar
Daps
:what: Bruh you realize 360 had almost a year advantage over PS3 as well. You xbots sure love moving the goal posts on this shyt.
Sony stans :mjlol:

I'm not Meach or Sad Titan I got better shyt going on than going back and forth but I ain't touched a Xbox since 360 lol. I see what they talk about with yall being emotional though

I don't give a shyt how many PS3s Sony sold after the PS4 came out and they kept counting for 3 more years, when it was 360 vs PS3, 360 controlled the gen and that's how they got to pay for exclusive DLCs for GTA and other big games. You can put the cape and sword down, you're not rewriting history and even Sony would call most of that gen lost years

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
he conceded a lot of the points yall are making. did you want him to come out and act like everything's ok?

all they can do is move forward, and hopefully learn from their mistakes

he did make a good point about taking risks. in this age of remakes and sequels, tying something new is inherently risky, and could end in failure, but it has to be done to make any kind of progress
No. I think we want XBOTS in the Arcadium to concede the exact same points that he has been conceding.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cmon man don’t lump me in with the stans :pachaha:

I’m just saying he is not even trying to make new great games he‘s good with Gamepass

This is unacceptable
But that’s not true.

They’ve had plenty of new games this gen and have more than 25 in the works.

That’s why Phil said what he said. At this point Hype and online narratives have become more real than reality. Cyberpunk can be great and this time next year people will be saying the same shyt.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
But that’s not true.

They’ve had plenty of new games this gen and have more than 25 in the works.

That’s why Phil said what he said. At this point Hype and online narratives have become more real than reality. Cyberpunk can be great and this time next year people will be saying the same shyt.
Exclusives?

They’ve had great exclusives?

What are they?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I kind of see where he is coming from I mean it's the same principal with any product.

We all know if you make an excellent product that people want it doesn't translate to sales