Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Right because trying to turn RDR2 into GTA online was a huge success.

Or every shooter into a battle royale didn’t get old.

Or making every sports game a 2k VC factory hasn’t stifled those genres.

Let’s not even get on how attempting to turn everything into the next destiny killed the division, anthem, crackdown, no man’s sky, battlefront ii, and on and on and on.

But y’all don’t play those games so you probably wouldn’t know . :pachaha:
Yeah, can't do that. I don't play with garbage. I throw it away.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
What are you even trying to prove here? None of this has anything to do with the thread:dahell:

It's not the shytty business strategy or terrible first-party that is the reason why Xbox has been shytting the bed for multiple generations now

the real reason is there's no FF7, FF16 and Octopath 2.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s what the fukk Phil said and now y’all been talking about it for 45 pages pretending to not understand. :martin:
Dummy, clearly I was responding to someone saying MSFT basically shouldn't even bother because they can't BEAT Sony.

Phil saying that shyt is NOT something to be proud of dog. Why the fukk do you guys always speak in complete black/white terms?

Nobody is saying they need to make a TLOU killer. Just make some damn good games that will make people want to buy on your platform. Incentives, something.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dummy, clearly I was responding to someone saying MSFT basically shouldn't even bother because they can't BEAT Sony.

Phil saying that shyt is NOT something to be proud of dog. Why the fukk do you guys always speak in complete black/white terms?

Nobody is saying they need to make a TLOU killer.

They know, they just play stupid. No one is expecting starfield, fable, avowed, or any of those bethesda games to play like sony games, but people expect high scores form them all the same.

The point is all those games Microsoft promised 4-5 years ago are still no where to be seen. The games that have a potential to stand out and make a difference for them. No one is going to measure flight sim and pentiment along with god of war, last of us, or mario and zelda.

Thats why there is so much weight being placed on starfield because its a major AAA title thats what people want to talk about. Not stuff like grounded 1.0

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Jesus christ whatever dog. You nikkas are literally too stupid to converse with.
You’re the one playing stupid.

Someone saying “Microsft can’t beat sony at its own game” is not saying “Microsft shouldn’t try to make good games”

This whole thread and conversation is based on some of you purposely misunderstanding a point in order to do the console wars dance.

Jesus Christ your own dumbass self.

This thread could have been a conversation about the 3 very clearly different strategies of the big 3

But as usual IN EVERY SINGLE fukkING THREAD y’all run in and say the same dumb ass fukkin shyt.

Don’t jesus christ me a$$hole. You dumb fukks have broken any reasonable type of discourse about ANYTHING in this subforum.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Someone saying “Microsft can’t beat sony at its own game” is not saying “Microsft shouldn’t try to make good games”

This whole thread and conversation is based on some of you purposely misunderstanding a point to do the console wars consent dance.

This thread could have been a conversation about the 3 very clearly different strategies of the big 3

But as usual IN EVERY SINGLE fukkING THREAD y’all run in and say the same dumb ass fukkin shyt.

Don’t jesus christ me a$$hole. You dumb fukks have broken any reasonable type of discourse about ANYTHING in this subforum.

:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
“But there’s no reasonable discourse!”

Proceeds to call everyone “dumb fukks”

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This whole thread and conversation is based on some of you purposely misunderstanding a point in order to do the console wars dance.

camron-dirtonyou.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We are obviously past anything reasonable you dumb fukk and you already knew that when you came to throw in your useless two cents.
Folks mad as fukk.

You do understand this is a open forum right?

Either ignore me or deal with it.