Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“But there’s no reasonable discourse!”

Proceeds to call everyone “dumb fukks”

:mjlol:

Breh constantly tries to shyt on everyone in here as being unreasonable and starting unnecessary ahit, but he stays gangbanging on bacon.

Literally ever baby titangraph starts or ends with some variation of "You're being stupid", or "You're an idiot", but it's always someone else's fault that he's always aggy.

Take a vacation or something nikka, damn. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh constantly tries to shyt on everyone in here as being unreasonable and starting unnecessary ahit, but he stays gangbanging on bacon.

Literally ever baby titangraph starts or ends with some variation of "You're being stupid", or "You're an idiot", but it's always someone else's fault that he's always aggy.

Take a vacation or something nikka, damn. :mjlol:
Another one come in with the side complaining. But ain’t never got nothing to say to anyone else

You’s a dumb fukk too. :camby:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unnecessarily angry nikka babble

giphy.webp

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I delt with it by calling you the dumb fukk your are :ehh:
It ain’t that serious, notice I haven’t called you outside of your name once.

For all the BS I talk, I’ll at least try to keep it semi respectful.

Now go play Sea of Thieves and quit quoting me.

:martin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It ain’t that serious, notice I haven’t called you outside of your name once.

For all the BS I talk, I’ll at least try to keep it semi respectful.

Now go play Sea of Thieves and quit quoting me.

:martin:
Gaslighting isn’t respectful.

@Fatboi1 called me dumb twice in response to two very reasonable posts.

You guys didn’t see that tho:comeon:. I finally respond in kind and you instantly have some slick shyt to say about me.

You ain’t gotta call names to be disrespectful.

You gone keep insulting my existence here ima have some smoke for you.

I’m NEVER the one to start it, but ima give all the smoke you dumb fukks deserve

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gaslighting isn’t respectful.

@Fatboi1 called me dumb twice in response to two very reasonable posts.

You guys didn’t see that tho:comeon:. I finally respond in kind and you instantly have some slick shyt to say about me.

You ain’t gotta call names to be disrespectful.

You gone keep insulting my existence here ima have some smoke for you.

I’m NEVER the one to start it, but ima give all the smoke you dumb fukks deserve
:umad:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yall speak of games in vague concepts. I keep trying to tell people you aren't coming to market and putting out essentially the same product a competitor is that already has an audience and beating them at their own game. Sony fans are content with that they have. If you can't offer something that is at least a bit unique it's not going to work.

As a PlayStation buyer there isn't a game Microsoft is ever going to make that's going to convince me to buy an Xbox over a PlayStation if I'm only interested in buying one of the two.

Nintendo found success because they aren't trying to recreate PlayStation and appeal to the same young male demographic. There's room for success but not in the same lane.
Vague concepts? Copy PlayStation?

Bro, what are you talking about?

They need to invest AND support their studios so better games come out of them.

It's that simple.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Vague concepts? Copy PlayStation?

Bro, what are you talking about?

They need to invest AND support their studios so better games come out of them.

It's that simple.

Occam’s razor, literally the most obvious solution (make great games) seems to be the hardest for some people to accept.

And no one is saying great games are “3rd person cinematic movie games” hence zelda winning GOTY this year (likely), Elden Ring winning it lasy year, and it Takes Two winning it the year before.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I upgraded my entire build to just play fukking starfield thinking I was gonna get space Skyrim not worse outer worlds. I wasn't having any power spikes on any other game I played including that mid as unfinished unpolished unoptimized garbage that was warhammer darktide. But with my 3060 ti and 850w shyt would cut off right at the start of the game after that dog fight, over and over. shyt drove me crazy trying to figure out if it was overheating or whatever until I took it to a shop to see if I was missing something. It was my PSU shutting down when graphics card spiked out too much power because of starfield.

Upgraded to a 4090 and 1300w PSU platinum and a ryzen 9 7950x......And I still had reboots in places and the game isn't doing it for me gameplay wise yet. However Buldur's gate on ultra looks like butter tho. And payday 3 beta looked nuts too.

I'm not a broke boy this console war shyt means nothing to me but after fallout 76 (even tho I found some enjoyment in that game) and starfield without mods Im kinda over Bethesda.