• Total voters

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
thank you

I thought this was normal.

I guess everybody didnt grow up under the leadership of real black men that control their castle.
Nikka this a haircut. Calm down:mjlol:

The dad ain't even married to the mother. How is he gonna be in charge of a castle when he ain't even got the mother or the kid in his kingdom :dead:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She twisted that boy's head up and gave him a mini-chief keef special without the man's permission, so why is the issue only with the man? In reality, they should be co-parenting and talking to each other before making decisions, but she made decisions without him and he did it back.

He doesn't want his kid to look like he's from the streets, and I can commend him for that. The real issue is that if he was going to cut that out of his son's head, he should have took his son to a barber and got him a clean fade or something.

We gonna have a lot of people tap-dancing around the 'look' the mom is trying to give her son... "DUZ Dreadz mean you a thug?" This boy literally got a shirt on that says savage to go along with those dreads. It's clear she wants her son's look to reflect a certain kind of lifestyle.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a day before my first day of high school, I went to get my haircut, at this age I was still goin wit my mom

She did sum sneaky shyt and told the barber cut my hair off, nikka fukked up my head and gave me a GI Joe hightop

My dad seen it the same night, and told me I gotta cut that shyt off

I pulled up to my first day of HS lookin like Elmer Fudd :francis:

Moral of the story is I survived tho, shouldn’t teach that child to be toooo attached to his hair

:russ:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
People talking about what the kid wanted :mjlol:

If kids could eat candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner the would, who gives a fukk what they think? It's important to get boys used to haircuts and the barbershop early. I saw some weekend dad in the shop the other day and his kid was legit crying and screaming because he'd never been the chair before. shyt was embarrassing.

Some of the responses here are crazy... But I'm from a home and culture where my father's word was law :manny: all this "check in with mom :lupe:" and "but the kid wanted..." is LUNACY to me, genuinely.

That's why so many of these kids end up in bad situations. They don't know how to follow authority because mom turned them into the 'man of the house' at age 5.... consulting with the kid on what the 'kid wants' instead of telling the kid to fall in line and do what's good for that kid. They be letting these kids have too much of an opinion and too much of a choice.

If you never learned to follow instructions as a kid, it's going to be hard to do so as an adult until somebody beats it into you, which will either be a gang, the police, or OG Nestle loc looking to make his prison stay comfortable.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People talking about what the kid wanted :mjlol:

If kids could eat candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner the would, who gives a fukk what they think? It's important to get boys used to haircuts and the barbershop early. I saw some weekend dad in the shop the other day and his kid was legit crying and screaming because he'd never been the chair before. shyt was embarrassing.

Some of the responses here are crazy... But I'm from a home and culture where my father's word was law :manny: all this "check in with mom :lupe:" and "but the kid wanted..." is LUNACY to me, genuinely.

She see why some of these kids are pieces of shyt these days? Because the parents are weak pieces of shyt.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
She gotta have a older Baby daddy them niqqas hate braids,locks and niqqas with long hair in general :mjlol: My uncle was just tripping at my mom bday party because all of us got either braids,locks or twist talking about it don’t look “professional”:mjlol:
Look like got a bunch of spiders dancing on your head :scust:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I guess kids with abusive fathers should be happy they at least have a father in their lives :troll:
present meaning active, teaching, guilding, etc...the father is actively trying to not to imprint any street shyt onto the kid from toddler age and many people here who claim to loathe street shyt are like "nah, that's a dumb excuse" all because a woman said something. :mjlol:

The father is doing exactly what all these TLR nikkas say should happen, he's actively trying to get his son out of any type of street mindset including appearing "street" in his eyes...now all of a sudden people saying "he doing too much". :dead: