Da Whites are in Lansing, Michigan protesting Governor/Trump Rally also

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do know why they're protesting, right? Whitmer has the most Draconian stay at home order in the nation. Lottery tickets are deemed essential purchases but seeds for example aren't. Everyone is trying to position themselves to be Biden's pick for VP, but looking dumb in the process.
What a sideways ass assessment in the middle of a global fukking pandemic. Wow.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Wtf are they protesting tho? Covid-19?

:mindblown:
:yeshrug: These type of protests are always unorganized and broad. What happens is if the protestors haven't already done it, they will gravitate towards the most extreme stance near their initial position. So, I bet most of them want the removal of all stay at home orders period. They want things back to normal. They aren't protesting they can't buy seeds like @Rell Lauren wants to imply :mjlol:. Nah they have their guns and stupidity out because they want the stay at home orders to end period.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Dude really tried to tack on a secret plot for a VP position.

7Y9JNWS.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't think this was organic. I think its another astroturfed movement like the tea party protests were funded by money men who want the country open. They supposedly did the same thing in Kentucky.

You saw how many people were out there? Someone outside of some random dude in his house orchestrated this.

People with money want the country open, NOW. Your health be damned and I wouldn't be surprised to find out just like the Tea Party movement this was backed by non-organic forces.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It’s not even just those, it’s the Don’t Tread On Me, and the Trump flags.
They showed some people with Confederate flags. What the fukk does that have to do with anything, especially in Michigan except a sign of white racism?

These type of things aren't noble protests a lot of times. Its just an avenue for white people to act out on their general white rage and grievances.

Daps
Well, how does that help their argument when they decide to congregate with enough people to fill up a basketball arena, not wear masks, and go against actual social distancing? Let’s say they were right in thinking and their communities weren’t affected like say Detroit. Now, you just brought in multiple people into one spot and statistics show that it’s a good chance a lot of those people may have the corona virus and be asymptotic and have no signs of being sick. You introduce them to other people who all eventually have to go home to their families and loved ones. Off eye ball gage alone, most of those people down there were 30 plus and older with kids and teenagers sprinkled in. A good portion stayed in their cars but a lot of them were walking around no coat, mask, no real distancing, yelling, chanting, in 30 degree weather with wind and light snow. This is about to test their belief in a few days

:blessed: cant wait

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don't think this was organic. I think its another astroturfed movement like the tea party protests were funded by money men who want the country open. They supposedly did the same thing in Kentucky.

You saw how many people were out there? Someone outside of some random dude in his house orchestrated this.

People with money want the country open, NOW. Your health be damned and I wouldn't be surprised to find out just like the Tea Party movement this was backed by non-organic forces.

:ehh: You are sharp

I agreed with everything you said here.

The elites understand the benefits of wage slavery.

You keep the masses too tired and too stressed when they have to work 60 hours a week, they wont be paying attention to the bullshyt that takes place behind the veil.

Thats essentially what majority of work and entertainment in this country is for. Distraction.