Da Whites are in Lansing, Michigan protesting Governor/Trump Rally also

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Ownership of an American flag is a reliable signifier that you’re :mjpls:

If they own an American flag AND a Blue Lives Matter flag they are definitely on that :mjpls:

Plus Trump Flags & Confederate Flags...super :mjpls:

The image of cacs taking away the american flag from black protesters is something I will never forget
enkfOHSvp6cMFu-db5ZsonEawbeBO7duKJpuMBatYwIrUvZ70OcbnE1ESq2i0gw4Rlpxlg7vcLZDISqh5481trzqsqPQq6YUOyx2betx_hVrZRL9VuLEc6Wr

XuQe13wdYKQKfjQiF05_HGF0VKv_hDnNfFSZFvoFXW3o9oX6lVQ_rR_BjJaP6bOUvfdEJ3ZdEAhU_MvukLVSzqOZxbjsuU10oeQ

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The image of cacs taking away the american flag from black protesters is something I will never forget
enkfOHSvp6cMFu-db5ZsonEawbeBO7duKJpuMBatYwIrUvZ70OcbnE1ESq2i0gw4Rlpxlg7vcLZDISqh5481trzqsqPQq6YUOyx2betx_hVrZRL9VuLEc6Wr

XuQe13wdYKQKfjQiF05_HGF0VKv_hDnNfFSZFvoFXW3o9oX6lVQ_rR_BjJaP6bOUvfdEJ3ZdEAhU_MvukLVSzqOZxbjsuU10oeQ
Imagine being a grown ass cac cop of all things stealing a flag from a child because of pure hate of someone based on their skin color. Even kids. Just garbage human beings. If there is a god, I hope he took care of these devils. I try not to hate anyone but these cacs make it very hard.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I'm a true representation of a black man in America. Always alone, always will be. Everybody else can be #alonetogether. As far as I'm concerned if you'd had to drastically change your life due to this it's on you. You shouldve been washing your hands, not coughing and sneezing without covering your face, not contaminating the rest of the world because you don't give a fukk. And if you already were aware of any sicknesses, illnesses, bacteria and germs you should've had sense enough not to be doing dumb shyt like grabbing a public railing then licking your fingers.
Bunch of stupid motherfukkers been dumb and nasty for over 2 decades now trying to make up for it now. Spreading misinformation and being scared.

Covid-19 isn't even an airborne virus but some of y'all buffoons are content with crackers who are making up shyt faster than they can shyt it out telling you, you can't even walk up and down your street.
If it wasnt airborne they wouldn’t have did a whole 180 on wearing masks in public :stopitslime:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it wasnt airborne they wouldn’t have did a whole 180 on wearing masks in public :stopitslime:

The masks arent to protect you from breathing in germs. They are to restrict asymptomatic carriers from coughing/sneezing/breathing and getting everyone else sick. :snoop: that's why any acceptable cloth covering is recommended. You really think covering your face with a cotton bandana, or t shirt is going to protect you? Do you know how masks work?

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
The masks arent to protect you from breathing in germs. They are to restrict asymptomatic carriers from coughing/sneezing/breathing and getting everyone else sick. :snoop: that's why any acceptable cloth covering is recommended. You really think covering your face with a cotton bandana, or t shirt is going to protect you? Do you know how masks work?

I never said why they have to wear the masks. The Reasons you listed is proof that it’s airborne so what the fukk are you even talking about. If you can catch something through someone just talking that means it’s airborne. Do you know how science works? don’t give a fukk about catching it I’m pretty sure I already had it I don’t wanna get anybody else sick. quit reaching nikka. you literally just proved my point :mjlol:

Edit : we’re both right.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never said why they have to wear the masks. The Reasons you listed is proof that it’s airborne so what the fukk are you even talking about. If you can catch something through someone just talking that means it’s airborne. Do you know how science works? don’t give a fukk about catching it I’m pretty sure I already had it I don’t wanna get anybody else sick. quit reaching nikka. you literally just proved my point :mjlol:

and just to entertain your stupid ass question masks generally are to keep you from getting sick. You didn’t even have a point there smart dumb nikka

Nope, you completely missed the point. It's not airborne. The risk to exposure is direct contact. If people cough on your hands then touch a doorknob then you get others sick. If you touch a doorknob after someone wipes their nose or coughs in their hand then you decide to wipe your own nose or eat your sandwich, you just exposed yourself. When you wear your mask, you coughing, sneezing, drippy nose, spitting when you talk is not significantly contaminating your surroundings. It also prevents you from doing stupid things like chewing your fingernails, picking your nose. You still have to do other things like wash your hands, wash your mask or throw it away, wash it and replace a filter if you have one.

Theres no danger of it just floating through the air and you inhaling it. Once again the masks are protection from what you put out, not what you take in. You'd need a mask specifically for your face (No beards, no mustache) with a filter to protect you from breathing in a virus.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Its about to be civil war...
Its getting spooky
its 2 different govts at war withing the US

they best be careful bcuz one faction of govt may spray the crowd with the covid just like they did in China
:sas2:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Nope, you completely missed the point. It's not airborne. The risk to exposure is direct contact. If people cough on your hands then touch a doorknob then you get others sick. If you touch a doorknob after someone wipes their nose or coughs in their hand then you decide to wipe your own nose or eat your sandwich, you just exposed yourself. When you wear your mask, you coughing, sneezing, drippy nose, spitting when you talk is not significantly contaminating your surroundings. It also prevents you from doing stupid things like chewing your fingernails, picking your nose. You still have to do other things like wash your hands, wash your mask or throw it away, wash it and replace a filter if you have one.

Theres no danger of it just floating through the air and you inhaling it. Once again the masks are protection from what you put out, not what you take in. You'd need a mask specifically for your face (No beards, no mustache) with a filter to protect you from breathing in a virus.
We don’t know if it’s not airborne cause they’ve said 2 different things bro. That was my point saying the cdc switched it up. Why else would stores in Cali require barriers over the counter when you deal with store clerks :dahell: does that not imply it’s airborne????