Da Whites are in Lansing, Michigan protesting Governor/Trump Rally also

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Lansing isn't that bad, it's the areas outside of it. I'm sure 80+% of the people protesting don't actually live in Lansing.

Yeah out of the whole Michigan, I like Lansing the best

It's very chill and surprisingly walkable. And decent economy
And you got Michigan State girls who are fun

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really think "staying inside" is going to make the virus disappear? You think there gonna be some miracle vaccine and everyone gets that'll make them immune to all strains then we can go outside again?

Yall stay inside, in fact stop going to the grocery store too. I've had to wait outside a couple times due to a one in one out policy. Y'all busters are inconveniencing me.

You crackers are really dumb as fukk and only listen to what Trump tell you to listen to

Complete cocksucker

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah out of the whole Michigan, I like Lansing the best

It's very chill and surprisingly walkable. And decent economy
And you got Michigan State girls who are fun

Yep, I'm an MSU alum myself (although I'm 30+ so I wouldn't really be hanging around college chicks anymore).

But yeah, Lansing is pretty chill and it's close enough that I can be in Detroit in an hour if need be. These assclown protesters are mostly people who drove in from whatever shytty hick towns, I'm sure very few are Lansing residents. Most people who actually live in Lansing hate those clowns :yeshrug: .

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Y'all really think "staying inside" is going to make the virus disappear? You think there gonna be some miracle vaccine and everyone gets that'll make them immune to all strains then we can go outside again?

Yall stay inside, in fact stop going to the grocery store too. I've had to wait outside a couple times due to a one in one out policy. Y'all busters are inconveniencing me.
:mjlol: when someone u love gets it and dies Imma make sure to clown and neg u after u make a thread about it crying:mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You crackers are really dumb as fukk and only listen to what Trump tell you to listen to

Complete cocksucker

fukk a Trump. No cracker is ever gonna tell me where to go, when to go and how to go. As far as I'm concerned they're the reason it spread so fast in the US.

The same crackers you're worried about are the same ones that got you staying at home, scared, afraid to go outside and get the mail, probably closed your job and shyt.

:mjlol: when someone u love gets it and dies Imma make sure to clown and neg u after u make a thread about it crying:mjlol:

It's really not that deep. You sound like one of these fools that just started washing their hands and staying away from people in public a month ago.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
fukk a Trump. No cracker is ever gonna tell me where to go, when to go and how to go. As far as I'm concerned they're the reason it spread so fast in the US.

The same crackers you're worried about are the same ones that got you staying at home, scared, afraid to go outside and get the mail, probably closed your job and shyt.

It's really not that deep. You sound like one of these fools that just started washing their hands and staying away from people in public a month ago.

:hubie: You are on your on own.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: You are on your on own.

I'm a true representation of a black man in America. Always alone, always will be. Everybody else can be #alonetogether. As far as I'm concerned if you'd had to drastically change your life due to this it's on you. You shouldve been washing your hands, not coughing and sneezing without covering your face, not contaminating the rest of the world because you don't give a fukk. And if you already were aware of any sicknesses, illnesses, bacteria and germs you should've had sense enough not to be doing dumb shyt like grabbing a public railing then licking your fingers.
Bunch of stupid motherfukkers been dumb and nasty for over 2 decades now trying to make up for it now. Spreading misinformation and being scared.

Covid-19 isn't even an airborne virus but some of y'all buffoons are content with crackers who are making up shyt faster than they can shyt it out telling you, you can't even walk up and down your street.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

U sound like a dusty cac

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

But seriously, how would you feel if someone very close to you (i.e. mother) caught it and died soon afterwards? What if she did everything she was supposed to, yet someone who was somewhat asymptomatic and had the same beliefs as you sneezed or cough in her direction at a grocery store?

Please answer seriously. (Any immediate relative)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure Mitch McConnell probably was involved behind the scenes with the stupid protests in Kentucky. Or one of the other dumbass Republican state representatives in Kentucky.
Well yeah I was right. Big money was behind these protests. The Devos family funded group was one of the groups supporting this and they are big in Michigan money wise. They definitely are trying to get the state reopen, profits are the only thing that matters.
Whitmer takes shot at DeVos family involvement in Lansing protest

"This group is funded in large part by the DeVos family. And I think it's really inappropriate for a sitting member of the United States president's Cabinet to be waging political attacks on any governor, but obviously, on me here at home," Whitmer said Monday, referring to Betsy DeVos, the secretary of the U.S. Department of Education. "I think that they should disavow and encourage people to stay home and be safe."

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Breh
Boyce Walkens is a fukking idiot
if I was you I would really think about unsubscribing to his channel I’m typing this right now and its about 6:30 PM and the numbers are 632,000 have the virus with 27,000 deaths that is 4.2% death rate in the USA

while worldwide .... the death rate is double da US ; damn near close to 10%

again.... strongly consider unsubscribing
:dwillhuh:this is fear mongering.
Where do you get that death rate???
Because nobody knows. But a coli poster did the math.

If the numbers were 632,000 and we know thats only CONFIRMED cases, then it stand to reason that the actual case numbers are in the millions.
America isnt even reporting asymptomatic cases as a whole country.
:comeon:
Smart-dumb coli nikkas.