Da Whites are in Lansing, Michigan protesting Governor/Trump Rally also

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You do know why they're protesting, right? Whitmer has the most Draconian stay at home order in the nation. Lottery tickets are deemed essential purchases but seeds for example aren't. Everyone is trying to position themselves to be Biden's pick for VP, but looking dumb in the process.
Exactly... Why would you shut down the lawn and gardening sections of stores? I see a lot of pickups... Most likely people who grow their own food.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

17090510165644993.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Just to put this in more context , Michigan is at 150 deaths already today and this many times more than a few days ago. These retards could have protested in their cars and it wouldn't be so ridiculous. I can respect that a bit. But what they did by congregating on the steps is all become superspreaders since many came from out the area to protest.

Congrats dummies.

'Super Spreader' Events Increase COVID-19 Cases
Wtf are they protesting tho? Covid-19?

:mindblown:

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5
You do know why they're protesting, right? Whitmer has the most Draconian stay at home order in the nation. Lottery tickets are deemed essential purchases but seeds for example aren't. Everyone is trying to position themselves to be Biden's pick for VP, but looking dumb in the process.

This is inaccurate.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They should all catch covid-19 :manny:
Nahh, then the hospitals would be even more crowded with people that think this is a fake thing until they get it. What they need to do, and I’m fully in support of, is use their 2nd amendment, March up to capital hill, and teach these libtards a lesson. Just pull out, just a little bit *pause* point it right at the capital windows, let security/police know they are packing and they NEED to be heard. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Patriots, let these libs know who is in charge, they ain’t listening now, you have to actually show them you have a gun, in plain sight, and actually point it at the capital. The cops aren’t gonna do anything, they are so scared of you Patriots, you should be ok. They will listen to you :shaq:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Everyone is trying to position themselves to be Biden's pick for VP, but looking dumb in the process.

Which is exactly why they are out there protesting.

These dumb MAGA fukks are pawns in this entire game. No one on the ground today had a hand in organizing this rally.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I get what you're saying in terms of voluntary vs involuntary. And overcrowding hospitals is a strong argument. But again, from their perspective the numbers dont add up. Most are not going to die from it. I saw a quote from Boyce Watkins that only 1% die from it. And you know they love to quote how more people have died from the flu. So in their view, put more regulations on areas that are heavily effected. Like the 3 main counties. But not on the smaller white towns, rural areas, etc.

Breh
Boyce Walkens is a fukking idiot
if I was you I would really think about unsubscribing to his channel I’m typing this right now and its about 6:30 PM and the numbers are 632,000 have the virus with 27,000 deaths that is 4.2% death rate in the USA

while worldwide .... the death rate is double da US ; damn near close to 10%

again.... strongly consider unsubscribing