Da Whites are in Lansing, Michigan protesting Governor/Trump Rally also

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying its the same thing b/c in one scenario you could possibly get sick or die. Im just using an analogy that their objection is more of punishing the whole group for a minority.
No, it's not the same thing because in one scenario, people are voluntarily choosing to talk.

The people that are sick aren't voluntarily sick. They're sick because it's a virus that spreads through respiratory droplets or touching a surface that has the virus on it and touching their nose, eyes or mouth. Letting people go on like everything is normal is just going to make more people sick and continue to put a stress on an already overwhelmed healthcare system.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, it's not the same thing because in one scenario, people are voluntarily choosing to talk.

The people that are sick aren't voluntarily sick. They're sick because it's a virus that spreads through respiratory droplets or touching a surface that has the virus on it and touching their nose, eyes or mouth. Letting people go on like everything is normal is just going to make more people sick and continue to put a stress on an already overwhelmed healthcare system.
I get what you're saying in terms of voluntary vs involuntary. And overcrowding hospitals is a strong argument. But again, from their perspective the numbers dont add up. Most are not going to die from it. I saw a quote from Boyce Watkins that only 1% die from it. And you know they love to quote how more people have died from the flu. So in their view, put more regulations on areas that are heavily effected. Like the 3 main counties. But not on the smaller white towns, rural areas, etc.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a homeless zombie horde with
bad coughs would have set that bytch
off right.
Fc28SY5.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They now this virus is potentially gonna fukk up their systematic :mjpls:gravy train . Lots of their employment has hinged on nepotism and creating jobs that really have no value in the grand scheme of the companies they work for, and they're not built to deal with adversity. Gonna be some interesting times ahead of us :sas2:
yep.
another thing, this virus is spreading like wildfire in red states that have not adhered to shelter in place/lockdown/quarantine regulations.
Trump's own base is getting sick from this now...how can they go out and vote for him in november if they're in the hospital in critical condition from covid-19?
Also that are continuing to work their employees during this time that are GOP supporters that are having massive outbreaks of the virus in their warehouses and offices.
I mean Trump is a moron, but his followers stupidity is now creating a legit public health hazard.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You do know why they're protesting, right? Whitmer has the most Draconian stay at home order in the nation. Lottery tickets are deemed essential purchases but seeds for example aren't. Everyone is trying to position themselves to be Biden's pick for VP, but looking dumb in the process.

lottery tickets puts money in the states coffers, seed purchases not as much.:francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Just to put this in more context , Michigan is at 150 deaths already today and this many times more than a few days ago. These retards could have protested in their cars and it wouldn't be so ridiculous. I can respect that a bit. But what they did by congregating on the steps is all become superspreaders since many came from out the area to protest.

Congrats dummies.

'Super Spreader' Events Increase COVID-19 Cases
Not to mention they were blocking ambulances in their cars protesting that probably were taking critical CV19 cases to the ER. So by their willful ignorance and stupidty they not only became superspreaders of this virus, but more than likely contributed to additional CV19 deaths cause people died on the way to the hospital while in traffic they created.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

One example i saw on the news was with the mowing thlawn/small bizness. They feel that their lawn service is very low risk. Youre not interacting with the public qnd just cutting grass. But a Mcdonald'a worker is interacting with the public, giving food, handling money, is way risker. But thats deemed essential by the governor

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
And that’s why I watch both networks.
Thats why I watch none, except in cases of breaking news :ahh: and I can only stand it in measured amounts.

Except on election night. CNN always has my eyes on those nights only because John King on the board is the GOAT :salute: He works that board like he is on a pair of 1s and 2s :whoo:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
30 degrees outside, light snow falling, during a pandemic and look at these “true Americans” :pachaha:
Thousands of cars in downtown Lansing and Many people left there cars with no masks or gloves or jackets
cqOtGBI_d.jpg

IBKHPES_d.jpg

USAECtR_d.jpg

If Rona has to kill up a bunch of people then these are the people that are volunteering for it.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
so many idiots putting lives at risk :snoop:

people only care about themselves, don't even care their own families or relatives or strangers, just themselves. :francis:
these pathetic clowns dont even care about themselves and their own health. just trump and making the republican party look good.