Da Whites are in Lansing, Michigan protesting Governor/Trump Rally also

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don’t know if it’s not airborne cause they’ve said 2 different things bro. That was my point saying the cdc switched it up. Why else would stores in Cali require barriers over the counter when you deal with store clerks :dahell: does that not imply it’s airborne????

The barriers and glass windows do exactly what the mask does. Prevents you from sneezing or coughing, spitting (intentionally or unintentionally) on the worker, and the worker on you. You both are breathing the same air. If you lit a match, or farted, you'd both smell it. Six feet away you can still smell heavy smokers (weed or cigarettes), cologne, perfume, BO. Obviously there's a difference between the molecules in smell and an actual virus. That's an entirely different scientific thread.

It's not airborne. And if it is, not to a point where we are in any significant danger. The masks are to protect you from expelling germs. And someone coming in direct contact. Thus Clorox wipes are sold out because everyone is wiping down everything people touch with their hands. Not cause "germs are floating in the air" but because of direct exposure from other people. I.e you touching a railing or doorknob or people using a napkin or papertowel that they have been in direct contact with to open a door.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
The barriers and glass windows do exactly what the mask does. Prevents you from sneezing or coughing, spitting (intentionally or unintentionally) on the worker, and the worker on you. You both are breathing the same air. If you lit a match, or farted, you'd both smell it. Six feet away you can still smell heavy smokers (weed or cigarettes), cologne, perfume, BO. Obviously there's a difference between the molecules in smell and an actual virus. That's an entirely different scientific thread.

It's not airborne. And if it is, not to a point where we are in any significant danger. The masks are to protect you from expelling germs. And someone coming in direct contact. Thus Clorox wipes are sold out because everyone is wiping down everything people touch with their hands. Not cause "germs are floating in the air" but because of direct exposure from other people. I.e you touching a railing or doorknob or people using a napkin or papertowel that they have been in direct contact with to open a door.
Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)

Not what the WHO says about how it spreads

:yeshrug:
I never said it hangs through the air for hours or some shyt but if you can give to someone through breathing (or as the WHO says exhaling) that’s airborne.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)

Not what the WHO says about how it spreads

:yeshrug:
I never said it hangs through the air for hours or some shyt but if you can give to someone through breathing (or as the WHO says exhaling) that’s airborne.

You're right. But airborne diseases like measles, tuberculosis can hang in the air. This is more or less communicable, you sneeze or cough on someone, they're gonna get it. The other issue is asymptomatic carriers, they don't know who has it.

They don't have the data to prove its airborne, which definitely doesnt mean it's not, but if it was airborne in the full blown definition we'd be twice if not 3 times as fukked as we are now.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
You're right. But airborne diseases like measles, tuberculosis can hang in the air. This is more or less communicable, you sneeze or cough on someone, they're gonna get it. The other issue is asymptomatic carriers, they don't know who has it.

They don't have the data to prove its airborne, which definitely doesnt mean it's not, but if it was airborne in the full blown definition we'd be twice if not 3 times as fukked as we are now.
I’m being more liberal with the term airborne. I think we’re both right

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
trump trying to incite a civil war :merchant:

Yeah he tryna embrace the race war now
Still trying to compare us to China but ignoring what Italy has went through and still goes through is absolutely the most disgusting thing I’ve seen from the president in my lifetime

It would be nice if at some point he would at least pretend to be president of the whole country and not just his supporters. If he takes that L to a dude like Joe Biden who’s here only because he was Obama’s Vice President then he has no one to blame but himself.

but we all know he won’t do that

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m being more liberal with the term airborne. I think we’re both right

It's not you, it's the media.

They say things like "it's airborne, wear masks!" And "we're not sure if its airborne", they don't break it down or explain it out, so you have people thinking that people should literally not be walking down the street or opening their windows.

Theres a lot of misinformation out there, a lot of opinion, a lot of misunderstanding, a lack of certain knowledge and a lot of people guessing.

If you were to ask any of the fox news hosts to discuss how gases travel different from vapors they'd be dumbfounded.

It's complex and we have to do our part or in some of our cases continue to do our part. Meaning don't sneeze in your hand then touch the railing on the stairs and at the same time don't touch the railing on the stairs then wipe your nose with that hand or put that hand or fingers in or on your mouth.

These aren't temporary things to do until things get better it's things you'll have to do forever. We realistically, economically, socially cannot remained shut down. We can't hide from the virus, it's not going to just disappear. A lot of the resolutions we have are and things we are doing are short term not meaning week to week but over the next 18 months and when some people want ti go back to normal they want to go all the way back. Back to not washing their hands and digging in their ass on the subway then touching the railing.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
California...
EV1v7DlVcAAvwb8

"COVID-19 is a lie"

Trump's retarded suporters in a nutshell.
:mjlol: