Da Whites are in Lansing, Michigan protesting Governor/Trump Rally also

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
The way they see it. Some parts of the state are not effected so why "punish" the whole state. In their view, it would be like 3 people talking in class. And the teacher punishing the whole class. They want her have different rules depending on the situation. How you would do that. Dont know

The problem with that is we could do it if we had the testing available but our glorious leader(s) decided it wasn't serious until the last minute and now we're scrambling. Since we don't have the tests and contact tracing you have to assume anyone and everyone could have the virus and shut everything down to keep the numbers low and manageable. If we had plenty of testing and contact tracing you can be more precise with the stay at home orders and only shut down parts of the state or country that are hot spots. If you look at South Korea that is basically what they did and they have the lowest numbers of the countries hardest hit.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really think "staying inside" is going to make the virus disappear? You think there gonna be some miracle vaccine and everyone gets that'll make them immune to all strains then we can go outside again?

Yall stay inside, in fact stop going to the grocery store too. I've had to wait outside a couple times due to a one in one out policy. Y'all busters are inconveniencing me.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You ca't tell Mericans shyt
giphy.gif

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I don't think this was organic. I think its another astroturfed movement like the tea party protests were funded by money men who want the country open. They supposedly did the same thing in Kentucky.

You saw how many people were out there? Someone outside of some random dude in his house orchestrated this.

People with money want the country open, NOW. Your health be damned and I wouldn't be surprised to find out just like the Tea Party movement this was backed by non-organic forces.

I'm sure Mitch McConnell probably was involved behind the scenes with the stupid protests in Kentucky. Or one of the other dumbass Republican state representatives in Kentucky.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Wait you make a daily commute from GR to Lansing? My condolences :huhldup:
It ain't that bad unless the weather is shytty. Breh it's folks that drive from the D, Flint, Saginaw, Kzoo, and those old rinky dink ass towns that these stupid cacs most likely came from. Funny thing is any other time, they too shook to come to Lansing of all places :heh:. Their sorry asses would shyt their pants in the D, Flint, Saginaw or Benton Harbor :pachaha:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I don't think this was organic. I think its another astroturfed movement like the tea party protests were funded by money men who want the country open. They supposedly did the same thing in Kentucky.

You saw how many people were out there? Someone outside of some random dude in his house orchestrated this.

People with money want the country open, NOW. Your health be damned and I wouldn't be surprised to find out just like the Tea Party movement this was backed by non-organic forces.
This was organized by the Michigan Freedom Fund, a conservative organization that's funded by the DeVos family :scust: