Cyberpunk sells 13 milly after refunds

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
#Cybergang, all the homos and trolls mad as fukk right now while we getting braindance wallies and hacking corpos. :blessed:

GOTY. Haters hold that

@KillbertArenas go head and give us the 10001th update on that refund playboy :mjgrin:

once the check clears you can grab the stadia version :win:

View order details
  • Order date

Nov 26, 2020

Order #

113-1687523-3751441

Order total

$0.00 (1 item)
Return Details
Refunded

Your return is in transit. Your refund has been issued.

Cyberpunk 2077 - Xbox One

$49.94
Qty: 1
Sold By: Amazon.com Services LLC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Refund a game (for daps) and buy it again in two months
full

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I am not shocked, this game had that GTA hype. Hope they continue to work on it and fix it

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Refund a game (for daps) and buy it again in two months
full

ill be glad to buy it again if its fixed in two months so i could play it properly

im a grown man, no matter how much money i got i never have enough to throw away on shyt that barely works; i dont get anything out of the game being bad

trying to make a point about people not wanting to waste bread on an obviously incomplete project is mad weird unless you work for them

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y'all stan are ruining this game.

I don't even wanna talk about it because I don't think it's 10/10. And you dikkheads are annoying.

I could easily say i don’t wanna talk about how much i enjoy the game cause yall coming in and posting links to you tubers talking about suing CDPR every second.

We both lost :yeshrug:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I could easily say i don’t wanna talk about how much i enjoy the game cause yall coming in and posting links to you tubers talking about suing CDPR every second.

We both lost :yeshrug:

But, it sold 13 Million and haters like we played 70 hours :mjgrin:and bought it twice

:camby: You're in every Cyberpunk thread and subbed me because of how long I I played it. And if I only played it 5 hours; YOU DIDN'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME.

You shouted me down because I was afraid it was gonna be shytty on PS4 after CDPR hid the bugs and only gave out PC review versions.

"We" didn't do shyt...you just don't like feeling crazy for stanning this shady shyt

Now, ya'll (THE COLI CD PROJECK RED DEFENSE FORCE) basically saying, people are lying about how broken in is.

I was able to get through it and still see how unfinished it is.

And oh lord, let's not get into critique I have that have nothing to deal with the marketing and drama around the bugs

:mjgrin:
But, yea, it's buggy and still sold 13 million copies

So it is actually after refunds that's nuts, but also goes to show that it's probably a small minority making the most noise along with these media sites trying to get clicks.

In reality, players are keeping and enjoying the game
Cognitive Dissidence

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But, it sold 13 Million and haters like we played 70 hours :mjgrin:and bought it twice

:camby: You're in every Cyberpunk thread and subbed me because of how long I I played it. And if I only played it 5 hours; YOU DIDN'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME.

You shouted me down because I was afraid it was gonna be shytty on PS4 after CDPR hid the bugs and only gave out PC review versions.

"We" didn't do shyt...you just don't like feeling crazy for stanning this shady shyt

Now, ya'll (THE COLI CD PROJECK RED DEFENSE FORCE) basically saying, people are lying about how broken in is.

I was able to get through it and still see how unfinished it is.

And oh lord, let's not get into critique I have that have nothing to deal with the marketing and drama around the bugs

:mjgrin:
But, yea, it's buggy and still sold 13 million copies

Cognitive Dissidence

That’s a lot of frustrations for someone who put 70 hours into something.