Cyberpunk sells 13 milly after refunds

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Where are you getting this? I have seen this stated a number of times in multiple threads and couldn’t be bothered to correct it. This is false they had a second team working on this game to begin with then moved over the entire team after the release of the Witcher 3. I remember watching one of their conference in 2011 or 2012 of them talking about this. The game has been in production for a long long time with a greater focus placed on it after Witcher 3 release.

CD Projekt Red unveils Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2018

"It's been over 2077 days since we announced our plan to develop Cyberpunk 2077. We released a CGI trailer, gave some interviews and... went dark. Normal procedure for these kinds of things - you announce a game and then shut up, roll up your sleeves, and go to work. We wanted to give you The Witcher 3 and both expansions first, which is why this period of staying silent was longer than we planned. Sorry for that.

"As soon as we concluded work on Blood and Wine, we were able to go on full speed ahead with CP2077's pre-production."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just realized watching someone else’s playthrough at lot of cutscenes didn’t properly load for me and i missed a lot of shyt.

For instance i didnt get the cyberpunk 2077 title screen after act 1

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not really valid to put all 8 years of salary on cyberpunk.

They released Two very successful games during that time and real production on cyberpunk didn’t begin until after Witcher 3 dlc was done.

Im sure their profit isn’t 90% of revenue, but they made A LOT of money in one day. And they will continue to make money off the title going forwar.

They will profit more off this game than they did the Witcher 3 easily.

Absolutely, the point was tho that all that shyt ain't theirs.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just realized watching someone else’s playthrough at lot of cutscenes didn’t properly load for me and i missed a lot of shyt.

For instance i didnt get the cyberpunk 2077 title screen after act 1

ya that shyt was cool...that’s what I was talking about last night...had me thinking I just finished the prologue lol

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
that game of the year edition gonna be :banderas:
Damn shame the PS4 and Xbox one models suck ass and can't run. They literally locked me out of finishing the last act of the game for no reason the tapeworm mission never loaded up. Game deserves all the bad press just for the last gen models.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn shame the PS4 and Xbox one models suck ass and can't run. They literally locked me out of finishing the last act of the game for no reason the tapeworm mission never loaded up. Game deserves all the bad press just for the last gen models.

greed is a bytch