Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Really wasn't too bad for me on PS4 :ld:
Haven't played it on PS5 yet

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
So it is actually after refunds that's nuts, but also goes to show that it's probably a small minority making the most noise along with these media sites trying to get clicks.

In reality, players are keeping and enjoying the game

It is. It’s a small group of nerds that only get attention online and this is an opportunity to get noticed

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The 1.06 patch is downloading on the PS5 & 4 (:gag:) right now. It's 46GB.

I may start playing it today, I was going to go through Jedi Fallen Order on the Series X first

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests

• Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.

Console-specific

• Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.

PC-specific

• Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still haven’t gotten my PSN refund yet after using the refund link specifically for cyberpunk...decided to use the chatbot but now that shyt is down/not working...sony playing games :stopitslime:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still haven’t gotten my PSN refund yet after using the refund link specifically for cyberpunk...decided to use the chatbot but now that shyt is down/not working...sony playing games :stopitslime:

Sheeeit, they're probably waiting on a check from CDPR to clear. Sony isn't refunding a damn thing without making sure they get their cut back.