Curtis Sc00n's Twitter is Awesome

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
He's been posting for a few hrs today too

ET once shot his brother in his mother's livingroom in his mother's presence. As she tried to intervene he brushed her aside and said..

Move out the way mama somebody gonna die in here tonight." He then shot his brother in the shoulder and hip as he fled up the stairs.

:huhldup:

Jay-Z status

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats kind of a wack thing to put out there about a n!gga. to rap fans its probably cool (as is evident by yall responses, haha) but Nas clearly doesn't want that discussed, he's never brought it up once, why put that out there? thats wacker than "nore shot somebody", lol. but hey, at least now Jeezy probably feels stupid, :myman:

"who did you shoot at that time when you could've got robbed"

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
For real this thread needs to be stickied.

If these artists that are boasting about tap dancing for crumbs considered peons, then what does that make the grown men fighting on the behalf of rappers on these forums and whatnot?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Curtis Sc00n said he talked to 50 about doing the Fat Cat movie, but he made the mistake of approaching 50 as a business man instead of an artist. Cause Sc00n said he wanted Ice Cube to play Fat Cat in the movie, cause he think he'd fit the role perfectly. And he saw 50's enthusiasm deflate, cause 50 clearly wanted to play Fat Cat.

Oh and he said "How does 50 get props for being a great business man, when he got 100 Million dollars out of a 4.5 Billion dollar deal, where they used 50 to make the product big". Thatg was more about how Blacks will accept whatever the white man gives us, instead of what our worth is.

2nd part is a bit short sighted. Vitamin Water was big before 50, 50 was smart enough to get tacked on before they got bought. Not sure how anyone could have expected 50 to get a bigger piece of the pie than what he got.

Habit

Banned
Daps
lol, I just came in to say that I was up to Pac's part in this dude's tale. I wouldn't have have said it like you, but yes, the ppl that think Pac was this big time superthug would do well to read this.

Fascinating read so far.

I don't think many people saw Pac as a super thug. Just the fact he was young, reckless, and didn't give a fukk. You not gonna get someone like that now, cause the minute you wild out, 90% of the industry is gonna say just get money.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
dude hollar'd back at me when i told him about how i have seen on the ground floor how easily kids are influenced by what they see and whats pushed and how they idolize people who are being exploited themselves, he agreed, sometimes i wondered if maybe what i was thinking was maybe too harsh, but him agreeing with me reminded me my thought process isnt as crazy as i thought.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's speaking on Belly a bit now, as well as some shyt about Nas:

CurtisSc00n: What many don't know is the barbershop scene in Belly where there was an attempted robbery of Nas was factual and shot at the actual shop.

CurtisSc00n: Lil Sam and "Jay" were both 16yrs old when they crossed paths with Nas that night. They approached hin as fans then Jay backed out on him.

CurtisSc00n: Say what you want about Nas and I don't know him but he went for his. Apparently a struggle for the gun ensued and Jay came up short.

CurtisSc00n: Nas was unarmed and confronted by 2 assailants only to disarm them and send them on their way with one leaking. Can't take that from him.

CurtisSc00n: I knew lil Sam and Jay well. Truth be told Nas had the benefit of being robbed by two amatuers but he didn't know so props to him.

:smugfavre:

Gods son

Lyor is one of those interlopers whose only talent is exploiting young uneducated poor urban youth. A pure bloodsucker of the poor.