Curtis Sc00n's Twitter is Awesome

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Pac properly portrayed as th paranoid procacateur peon

lol, I just came in to say that I was up to Pac's part in this dude's tale. I wouldn't have have said it like you, but yes, the ppl that think Pac was this big time superthug would do well to read this.

Fascinating read so far.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pac properly portrayed as th paranoid procacateur peon

lol, I just came in to say that I was up to Pac's part in this dude's tale. I wouldn't have have said it like you, but yes, the ppl that think Pac was this big time superthug would do well to read this.

Fascinating read so far.

I mean, what he said and how people use it suit their personal agendas are two different things. I thought he was balanced. He admitted to being a fan of Pac's based on how live he was, also said Pac was in over his head fukking with those grimy street nikkas. I think labeling him a fake thug is editorializing and confusing personal emotion with reality.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I mean, what he said and how people use it suit their personal agendas are two different things. I thought he was balanced. He admitted to being a fan of Pac's based on how live he was, also said Pac was in over his head fukking with those grimy street nikkas. I think labeling him a fake thug is editorializing and confusing personal emotion with reality.

He said it perfectly, Pac was involving himself with people he really knew little about. And once he found out that even though they were criminals, there was suspicion that they were snitches too, he tried to distance himself. Which cost him

Him yelling on Henchmen was his first mistake

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Isn't this the same dude that was accused of murdering in Jam Master Jay?

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
He said it perfectly, Pac was involving himself with people he really knew little about. And once he found out that even though they were criminals, there was suspicion that they were snitches too, he tried to distance himself. Which cost him

Him yelling on Henchmen was his first mistake

and he was also trying to take credit for violence that he didn't have a hand in

also, this was kinda gully:
When I was coming up the murder game in NY was serious. Drive-bys were for cowards more worried about getting away than finishing the job.
:wow:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Pac, big, e money bags, stretch

tumblr_m5ic0z32QX1qzbwkjo1_1280.jpg

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Cuz has no respect for rap dudes lol.

Has he spoken about 50 yet? I'd like to see what he says...

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cuz has no respect for rap dudes lol.

Has he spoken about 50 yet? I'd like to see what he says...

Nah, none at all. Makes sense. I don't think he addressed the 50 shyt yet, but I'm pretty sure he saw 50 as small change. 50, unlike the vast majority of rappers, lived that life. But he was a super small fish in an ocean, and no one gave a fukk about him.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, none at all. Makes sense. I don't think he addressed the 50 shyt yet, but I'm pretty sure he saw 50 as small change. 50, unlike the vast majority of rappers, lived that life. But he was a super small fish in an ocean, and no one gave a fukk about him.

a bit bigger than a "small fish" but nowhere near worthy of being in the same breath as the Giants from Queens. compared to other rappers though 50 was a super Giant, lol. haven't read any of this sh!t, dont like this type of stuff, but sc00n and 50 are good money. ask sc00n about 50's family, sc00n won't discredit 50 Cent or his history, in fact he'll likely cosign it all. black col, who was supreme's right hand man and fat cat's first cousin, practically raised 50 cent.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
He's speaking on Belly a bit now, as well as some shyt about Nas:

CurtisSc00n: What many don't know is the barbershop scene in Belly where there was an attempted robbery of Nas was factual and shot at the actual shop.

CurtisSc00n: Lil Sam and "Jay" were both 16yrs old when they crossed paths with Nas that night. They approached hin as fans then Jay backed out on him.

CurtisSc00n: Say what you want about Nas and I don't know him but he went for his. Apparently a struggle for the gun ensued and Jay came up short.

CurtisSc00n: Nas was unarmed and confronted by 2 assailants only to disarm them and send them on their way with one leaking. Can't take that from him.

CurtisSc00n: I knew lil Sam and Jay well. Truth be told Nas had the benefit of being robbed by two amatuers but he didn't know so props to him.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
He's speaking on Belly a bit now, as well as some shyt about Nas:

CurtisSc00n: What many don't know is the barbershop scene in Belly where there was an attempted robbery of Nas was factual and shot at the actual shop.

CurtisSc00n: Lil Sam and "Jay" were both 16yrs old when they crossed paths with Nas that night. They approached hin as fans then Jay backed out on him.

CurtisSc00n: Say what you want about Nas and I don't know him but he went for his. Apparently a struggle for the gun ensued and Jay came up short.

CurtisSc00n: Nas was unarmed and confronted by 2 assailants only to disarm them and send them on their way with one leaking. Can't take that from him.

CurtisSc00n: I knew lil Sam and Jay well. Truth be told Nas had the benefit of being robbed by two amatuers but he didn't know so props to him.
:ahh: God's Son :ahh:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a bit bigger than a "small fish" but nowhere near worthy of being in the same breath as the Giants from Queens. compared to other rappers though 50 was a super Giant, lol. haven't read any of this sh!t, dont like this type of stuff, but sc00n and 50 are good money. ask sc00n about 50's family, sc00n won't discredit 50 Cent or his history, in fact he'll likely cosign it all. black col, who was supreme's right hand man and fat cat's first cousin, practically raised 50 cent.

not throwing salt on Curtis' street bonafides, just saying the shyt has been blown out of proportion.