Curtis Sc00n's Twitter is Awesome

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, i agree about 50. How you make 100 million and not be a good business man. besides, the 50's and Jay's and Puffs of the world are the building block for the next generation or their seed to take it to the next level. its not like black people had a fair shot at this business sh!t.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, i agree about 50. How you make 100 million and not be a good business man. besides, the 50's and Jay's and Puffs of the world are the building block for the next generation or their seed to take it to the next level. its not like black people had a fair shot at this business sh!t.

Easily. When you are the product you make money. Are athletes great businessmen? Hell no. For evey million 50 and Jay makes somebody is making another 10 off of them..

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Got to love some folks having a problem with a man speaking their mind on people they actually met and knew.

When rappers talk in the same vein somehow that makes them the realist, I mean shyt, people generally talk themselves up, at the end of the day he is a business man and he is selling a product, so I don't know what some of you expected.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

:childplease: 50 lost 100 mil from last year:why:

Forbes reported this nikkas net worth 100 mil less from last year:krs:

that dumb ass is no business man

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I don't respect(or care for) old nikkas like this. Old nikkas like this get lit up by young Gz everyday. You had your time old nikka move on.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don't respect(or care for) old nikkas like this. Old nikkas like this get lit up by young Gz everyday. You had your time old nikka move on.

But he has moved on. He's been doing episodes like Fat Cat and Kenneth Mcgriff for BET's American Gangster, and got his hand in trying to create a movie. It's not like he's still trying to be in the streets

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoy his story even if it is fabricated. he drops a lot of jewels

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You guys are easily scammed by dudes like this, dude is a hater that is using his past to talk shyt on people.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
But he has moved on. He's been doing episodes like Fat Cat and Kenneth Mcgriff for BET's American Gangster, and got his hand in trying to create a movie. It's not like he's still trying to be in the streets

Come on my nikka you know that nikka trying to punk these rap nikkas. Only thing is these rap dudes are soft.

He could do what he want. I'm just saying I see his angle.