Curtis Sc00n's Twitter is Awesome

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Those little nikkas are lucky Gwyneth Paltrow wasn't there, Nas might've caught a body for his nikka.
“I would slap the shyt out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow” :leon:

Thats gotta be deeper than rap. Can't wait till Mr. Sc00n gets to the Gwyneth Paltrow chapter...

"The Paltrows were well known for contract murders. On the surface they were actors and artists but in Queens they were a respected and feared...to be continued." :birdman:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's speaking on Belly a bit now, as well as some shyt about Nas:

CurtisSc00n: What many don't know is the barbershop scene in Belly where there was an attempted robbery of Nas was factual and shot at the actual shop.

CurtisSc00n: Lil Sam and "Jay" were both 16yrs old when they crossed paths with Nas that night. They approached hin as fans then Jay backed out on him.

CurtisSc00n: Say what you want about Nas and I don't know him but he went for his. Apparently a struggle for the gun ensued and Jay came up short.

CurtisSc00n: Nas was unarmed and confronted by 2 assailants only to disarm them and send them on their way with one leaking. Can't take that from him.

CurtisSc00n: I knew lil Sam and Jay well. Truth be told Nas had the benefit of being robbed by two amatuers but he didn't know so props to him.

thats kind of a wack thing to put out there about a n!gga. to rap fans its probably cool (as is evident by yall responses, haha) but Nas clearly doesn't want that discussed, he's never brought it up once, why put that out there? thats wacker than "nore shot somebody", lol. but hey, at least now Jeezy probably feels stupid, :myman:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“I would slap the shyt out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow” :leon:

Thats gotta be deeper than rap. Can't wait till Mr. Sc00n gets to the Gwyneth Paltrow chapter...

"The Paltrows were well known for contract murders. On the surface they were actors and artists but in Queens they were a respected and feared...to be continued." :birdman:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cat and Bebo were names you respected and feared. In the streets respect and fear were a form of currency. Each bought you credibility, and in some cases actual material goods. Hustlers and kingpins tended to elicit one or the other from commoners... G. Pal commanded both in abundance. Pac was originally slated to play Brad Pitt's partner in S7ven. Problem was, Jimmy Henchman was one of G. Pal's valued workers. Next thing you know, Morgan Freeman had the role. Pac was furious. He vowed payback. To be continued.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay was the name of one of the kids who tried to rob Nas. I know yall are thinkin Jay-z was there like Az in movie, duckin out right before shyt happened, but nah

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Each bought you credibility, and in some cases actual material goods. Hustlers and kingpins tended to elicit one or the other from commoners...

:laff: :laff: :laff: Nailed the whole thing but especially this. I'ma start using that To Be Continued in real life

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I follow him but hes clearly a nas stan so I can like him so much

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I read all of that thoroughly enjoyed it.

It wasn't just the music that was interesting at that time.

An industry insider from today in 20 years time when he describes his experiences will look something like this -

Then Drake went over toward the lady. As she noticed him, Drake said hello. She nodded. A week later Drake bought her 3 houses. 2 weeks later, she called it quits.

Months later, things got sticky when on the day of a video shoot, Drake still upset wouldn't leave his trailer because a backup dancer looked like his ex.

Big Sean, also on set went toward getting Drake to come out of the trailer. Drake was intent on not coming out and wanted to be left alone. I remember Big Sean was really angry, and showed it throwing his hat on the ground. It scared the entire crew.

Little Wayne, who was also featured in the song had been standing in front of the green screen for hours, before he had realized something was wrong. Birdman finally told him.

As Wayne went toward Wayne's trailer, Big Sean stood up and followed. After 2 hours of deep discussion, Drake allowed Sean and Wayne to enter the trailer. Big Sean brought the Ice Cream and Wayne brought chocolate.

Drake then passed a note under his trailer door. The note said "bring some tissues and a copy of The Notebook". The assistant did. They came out together 3 hours later and shot the video. It was a lucky break

:birdman:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cat and Bebo were names you respected and feared. In the streets respect and fear were a form of currency. Each bought you credibility, and in some cases actual material goods. Hustlers and kingpins tended to elicit one or the other from commoners... G. Pal commanded both in abundance. Pac was originally slated to play Brad Pitt's partner in S7ven. Problem was, Jimmy Henchman was one of G. Pal's valued workers. Next thing you know, Morgan Freeman had the role. Pac was furious. He vowed payback. To be continued.

lol @ G. Pal

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Curtis Sc00n said he talked to 50 about doing the Fat Cat movie, but he made the mistake of approaching 50 as a business man instead of an artist. Cause Sc00n said he wanted Ice Cube to play Fat Cat in the movie, cause he think he'd fit the role perfectly. And he saw 50's enthusiasm deflate, cause 50 clearly wanted to play Fat Cat.

Oh and he said "How does 50 get props for being a great business man, when he got 100 Million dollars out of a 4.5 Billion dollar deal, where they used 50 to make the product big". Thatg was more about how Blacks will accept whatever the white man gives us, instead of what our worth is.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Curtis Sc00n also talked about how Kenneth Mcgriff wasn't seen ass no fearsome dude, that was all Irv Gotti's sensationalism. He said he was well respected, but he was more of a ladies man more than anything. Prince put in that work, but he said everybody did back then, so nobody cared about them. He said EVERYBODY in Queens, including them, answered to Fat Cat Nichols. Nobody was allowed to do anything without Fat Cat's approval.