Critics Agree: BvS UE is unequivocally better than the Theatrical Cut, IMHO it's the GOAT CB Movie..

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the few times I've ever been interested in seeing an alternate cut of a movie. If it's better than the theatrical release, that makes WB look like even bigger idiots.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is one of the few times I've ever been interested in seeing an alternate cut of a movie. If it's better than the theatrical release, that makes WB look like even bigger idiots.
So far its just peicing the story together better.

Like i said, if things werent spelled out enough for you before it is now. Should've been released in theaters like this though

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Does the UE give Louis less screen time or make Lex half way bearable:ld:
I was thinking about is in this movie the other day and was like " she spent the entire movie getting saved by superman" I know she had that side story with the bullet, but she gets rescued by Superman at least 3 times.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I was thinking about is in this movie the other day and was like " she spent the entire movie getting saved by superman" I know she had that side story with the bullet, but she gets rescued by Superman at least 3 times.
your name is pronounced "tee cock"?

really?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
shyt actually is a lot better imo... Puts things in better perspective

Lex was actually more of a savage than I previously thought

Batman is so :banderas: