Critics Agree: BvS UE is unequivocally better than the Theatrical Cut, IMHO it's the GOAT CB Movie..

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do lots of people do that? I like having the hard copy of a movie. Makes a collection look really nice once it's on my rack. I need to get a larger one once I'm in my own place up here. No room in this apartment.

i never used to fukk with that shyt. but u get the movie early, and usually the digital version comes loaded with all the same features. so for me i gave up on hard copies.

it's the same with comic books for me now. why take my ass to the store every wednesday when i can wake up early and read them shyts on my ipad before work?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i never used to fukk with that shyt. but u get the movie early, and usually the digital version comes loaded with all the same features. so for me i gave up on hard copies.

it's the same with comic books for me now. why take my ass to the store every wednesday when i can wake up early and read them shyts on my ipad before work?
With books, I definitely prefer a hard copy. As for digital, I bought deadpool and the directors cut of the wolverine, and it came with a download code that lets me check the features on the computer too. Not sure if I can do that from my phone though. My tv is much larger than my computer though, so having it on Bluray is nice. Even came with a 3D copy too :ehh:

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
I liked the theater version. Watching the Ultimate cut now and it blooows the other one away. WW is watching Aquaman right now so there's still a lot to go but this is great so far.

Superstar
Daps
Civil War, BvS, Winter Soldier, GOTG, Avengers, Iron Man 1, Spiderman 2, Dark Knight

The 8 must watch superhero movies in my opinion (of this generation that is)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Civil War, BvS, Winter Soldier, GOTG, Avengers, Iron Man 1, Spiderman 2, Dark Knight

The 8 must watch superhero movies in my opinion (of this generation that is)
I think days of future past should be on that list as well personally. The dark knight is a must watch film regardless of genre. It was that good.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Just make a coherent film within a reasonable time frame (2 hrs) the first time and there will be no issue.

Why does this clown Snyder need damn near 4hrs to articulate his vision for his films? :why:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just make a coherent film within a reasonable time frame (2 hrs) the first time and there will be no issue.

Why does this clown Snyder needs damn near 4hrs to articulate his vision for his films? :why:

giphy.gif