Critics Agree: BvS UE is unequivocally better than the Theatrical Cut, IMHO it's the GOAT CB Movie..

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jimmy Olsen actually isn't dead his actor hasn't been cast yet. The cia agent took his name and when Lois was introduced to him she never reacted because she never met Jimmy. He doesn't work at the Planet so he can still be introduced.
:ohhh:

Not even gonna bother asking for receipts but I do like that.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Some things make more sense like the African thing, the bomb n the lex setting things up (tho him knowing who batman is, who is way older and known to guard his secret Id like no other; and superman still wasn't explained). Fleshing out Clarks reporter side was good; the cramming is still an issue along with multiple stories in one; doomsday still is ass and a wasted story (the lasers was dumb, them explosion waves after healing was extra unnecessary and he was too fukkin big). Give it a 6.8 (you can round it to a 7).

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
im 30min in and all thats changed so far is its taken like 3 extra min for jimmy olsen to die in the most ludicrous and stupid way possible....kill off "iconic" comic book characters in the first 20min of the ultimate cut brehs

OH... you mean like how Crossbones died 3 minutes after being introduced ??

yeah.. SHUT THE FUCC UP dikkhead