Critics Agree: BvS UE is unequivocally better than the Theatrical Cut, IMHO it's the GOAT CB Movie..

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I finished watching the Ultimate Edition and these are my thoughts:

- the movie flows MUCH better now and a lot of things are fleshed out and add more context to certain scenes....but that still doesn't change the fact that the movie was too bloated and had a bunch of unnecessary shyt. The Lois and Africa story was actually really good but just sorta ended up nowhere...which brings me to my second point...

- they should've made this a straight up thriller like "Winter Soldier". The first half of the movie felt like a conspiracy thriller with Lois, Clark and Bruce doing their separate investigations into a massive conspiracy that involved Lex and the government. Fukk the whole Doomsday/alien shyt, they should've keep it "human" and have Supes and Batman team up to take down a massive criminal network.

- Superman and Batman should've clashed over ideology of how to save lives, instead of the bullshyt revenge/fear angle. All of the additional scenes with Clark were pointing to that and it was really interesting. Story wise, the first half was good but it all went to shyt in the second half (ironically when there was more action).

I gave the original 5/10, the U.E, bumped it up to 7/10. Film had a lot of potential but too many missed opportunities.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Do lots of people do that? I like having the hard copy of a movie. Makes a collection look really nice once it's on my rack. I need to get a larger one once I'm in my own place up here. No room in this apartment.

Collect hard copies in 2016 brehs :heh:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I went out on a limb and decided to take a chance on your claim that the unedited video may be better than the theatrical release.

You owe me $4.99 in rental fees. There is literally nothing additional in the extended version that adds cohesion, clarity, or entertainment to this movie.
:mjcry: burning the dead bodies to frame supes
:mjcry: hiring O girl to lie
:mjcry:luthor hiring people to kill the branded
:mjcry:batman mentioning arkham for luthor
:mjcry:the lead in the wheelchair

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
:mjcry: burning the dead bodies to frame supes
:mjcry: hiring O girl to lie
:mjcry:luthor hiring people to kill the branded
:mjcry:batman mentioning arkham for luthor
:mjcry:the lead in the wheelchair

I mean...OK. They were interesting additions, but it didn't change the overall feel or cohesion of the movie.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I like ultimate edition. First hour of this movie is kind of boring, not much action in this movie until the end. I do feel from bat/supes fight on, this flick is dope. The end seems like it should've happened down the line. Cramming supes death is still over board and makes it seem that they made this movie too soon. Eisenberg still sucks and Cavil is still boring.

I originally gave it a 6 but I will bump it up to a 7.5 since I feel the ending climax is still more fun than most comic movies including the original avengers.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'm finally going to watch this this weekend....maybe right before I see SS.

I'm feeling masochistic.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Did Amy Adams look swollen in this whole flick, or maybe it was the way she was dressed.