Critics Agree: BvS UE is unequivocally better than the Theatrical Cut, IMHO it's the GOAT CB Movie..

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Remind me brehs, to those who've watched it, was Lois ever in any real danger towards the end of the flick? Wouldn't it have made more sense for Flash to warn Bruce about Martha and not Lois?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
It makes me Wonder, is this how Justice League will be? Bad/Ok in Theaters but then 4 Hours long and Greatness on Digital Release? :leostare:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It makes me Wonder, is this how Justice League will be? Bad/Ok in Theaters but then 4 Hours long and Greatness on Digital Release? :leostare:
Probably

If I hear news of a directors cut before release I won't even bother watching the theatrical cut

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
your point ??/

the nikka STILL died in like 3 minutes right after his introduction... my nikka FOH :camby:
you're comparing a throwaway villain to a dude thats been around since the beginning of supermans existence :smh:....every example i gave was dudes that have been around for fukking decades....u slow or something?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The Disney Momentum too strong now. When the Dark Knight trilogy ended, Disney was still rising.

Now they printing money because they purposely make them more accessible.

And as good as the Dark Knight series was, it still was grounded more in "reality" in Nolan's world.
All I'm saying if it's good it's good.