Critics Agree: BvS UE is unequivocally better than the Theatrical Cut, IMHO it's the GOAT CB Movie..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I do agree they tried to stuff too many storylines in this movie though. Im reading that Injustice one now week to week and it's amazing. Still kind of shocked they even revealed that they gonna tackle it with what I'm assuming is gonna be covered in Justice League.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Just finished watching the UE and it's so much better and explains a lot of shyt that had me confused. Whoever edited this movie needs to thrown off a roof. Such a damn shame bc they ended up fukking the movie up which just so happened to be one of the most important in recent memory:snoop:
It felt like a complete different movie :wtf:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I tell you right now, the pacing is alot better and it has me over here wondering what the fukk did i watch before, all i remember watching in theaters is how they cut to different scenes in less than a minute and me losing complete track of the story and characters

:dead: @ the studio having Jimmy Olsen shot dead without us knowing who it was until they have a conversation later about it