Craziest thing you've seen on public transportation?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
An old man had flexible teeth. He could move them back in forth with his gums.....I would just assume all of his teeth were about to fall out.

I seen someone zip their coat ,flip it upside down and use it for a laundry bag.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
one morning on the bus this FBI agent told us all that if the bus dropped below 50mph it would explode from an armed bomb that had been placed on it and we were told that if we tried to get off the bus the bomber would blow it up

anyway the FBI agent found out the bomber was lookin at video footage of us on the bus and was able to loop the feed and we were all evacuated

shyt got crazy after that but once i got off the bus i just went to qdoba and got a burrito and then hit up the gym
:duck:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Not that good of a story but I'm walking up the stairs to catch the metrorail and there was this light skinned black dude sitting at the top of stairs all slumped and he grabs this white guy's pant leg walking by and asks "Ey you ever seen a nikka with AIDS before?" White dude kicked his feet and kept walking

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Not that good of a story but I'm walking up the stairs to catch the metrorail and there was this light skinned black dude sitting at the top of stairs all slumped and he grabs this white guy's pant leg walking by and asks "Ey you ever seen a nikka with AIDS before?"

:lupe:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
458864270_640.jpg

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I saw a basehead chase down a bus.
one morning on the bus this FBI agent told us all that if the bus dropped below 50mph it would explode from an armed bomb that had been placed on it and we were told that if we tried to get off the bus the bomber would blow it up

anyway the FBI agent found out the bomber was lookin at video footage of us on the bus and was able to loop the feed and we were all evacuated

shyt got crazy after that but once i got off the bus i just went to qdoba and got a burrito and then hit up the gym

Was Big Red from the Five Heartbeats driving the bus?

:duck:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I just remembered one time when I was in college waiting for my 2nd bus and listening to music. I'm at the bus stop bumping Ready to Die on my MP3 player and it got to the "fukk Me Interlude". When Kim started moaning, I thought to myself that this shyt is kinda loud. I look over at this lil cute chick and she had this disturbed look on her face. :russ:

Every day after that, this chick would literally walk around the corner (which is kinda far) to get on at the stop before. Mind you, it's the 2nd bus for both of us so she don't really have a lot of time to be doing that shyt. :laugh:

I didn't mean to spook ol' girl...just listening to some Biggie. :youngsabo:

:skip:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I was once on the 4 train or the 6 trains not sure but I was headed to the bx. I'm on the train with two of my boys watching some weird telenovela shyt unfold.

There's some darker skinned rican nikka on the train with two girls, enjoying himself, younger than me by a couple of years he must've been in hs.

The train doors open and 3 dominican hick ass nikkaz come into the train and sit down.

The main dominican cat sees someone he recognizes because then I'm talking to me friends and I hear

"Maria!"

**silence, Immediately one of the girls the rican dude is with gets embarrassed**:snoop:

"Maria!"

**meanwhile I'm like who keeps yelling Maria ?**:dwillhuh:

" Maria wha he do for JU??"

** I'm asking my manz what he's saying because he got the thickest accent it sounds like whadujuforju***:lupe:

"Maria wha he do for joo!?!? He gib you money ???? MARIA!!!"

Maria ain't say shyt, Marias friends ain't say shyt, Rican nikka with Maria ain't say shyt he just acting real chill. :ehh:Dominican dude all hype and his friends cheerleading, cackling and shyt. Their stop comes up, Maria and her homegirl exit the train... Rican dude gets up and goes towards the exit...

.... not before punching all three of them in the mouth before he gets off the train... one of the dudes was sleeping the other two reacted to slow and tried to go after him but the door close in their faces and they got all frustrated:mindblown: and son could still see them... he's smiling like:steviej::umad:

while the train goes by

Endless-subway-train.gif

shyt was like some highshool drama/comedy shyt.:banderas:

The Dominic00ns didn't have any strength? Were they drunk/high?

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Was on the PATH train going from Jersey to Manhattan. It was Sat night so the train was running local. These 2 young gay dudes wearing tight jeans got on with a girl. The girl and one of the dudes sat next to me. The other dude was standing in front of them. At one point, he started rocking and crossed his legs saying he has to pee - so his friends were telling him to get off or go between the cars. He didn't wanna get off cause he didn't want to wait for the next train. We got up to either 9th or 14th street and dude literally pissed his pants...the one side of his jeans got soaked...then they all ran out. So embarrassing.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
It wasn't crazy but entertaining. :manny:

A dude walked on the bus and started sing "Shake you down" by Gregory Abbott. He was doing all the pointing and gesturing you would do if you performing at a concert. The bus was sort of empty, bit it was a pretty good performance.:ehh:

Yo, that's my jam :ahh:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I usually see drunk dudes who seems to be homeless in the bus.

But the biggest :snoop: thing is dudes listening to loud crap ass music in the back of the bus.

There's this day wich me and my friend were coming from this course that were doing, and some thugs-wannabe were listen to some crap music louder in their phone speaker. Suddenly my friend got all:demonic: and yelled "TURN THIS MUSIC DOWN"

I went to :leon: minding that shyt was going to be real. But them thugs went kinda:whoa: and actually turned the volume down :heh:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Car recently broke down so I've been having to take the bus.

Yesterday I kept almost getting into fights, shyts different when you got your lady and two kids :snoop: riding with you. Puts me on high alert, first some fakkit asked for directions and I told him I don't know and he kept staring so I had to ask what he wants, then some crackhead weirdo was making funny faces at my kid and I had to tell him to cut the shyt out.

Best story though, and it's kinda fukked up, we were on the bus one time and it was PACKED. An old guy is standing grabbing on to the rail and facing the back of the bus. Some bus drivers can't drive for shyt and this guy slams on the brakes. The old guy was standing near the back and just fell, slid all the way to the front, and bashed his head. As fukked up as it was we couldn't stop laughing

Last week some fine ass latina in tights gets on the bus with her daughter, everyone is staring at her with the :shaq: face on. She gets off on her stop and I swear this one guy jumps out as soon as she leaves with the most :demonic: look on his face.