Craziest thing you've seen on public transportation?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Take a bus or train in camden. Guaranteed fukkery. Sad, but comedy.

Seen niccas get stabbed, robbed at gunpoint, Junkies shoot up and OD. And numerous catfights.
And its always funny sitting near niccas brag about who they bodied or shot at the night before and see the reactions of the suburban white commuter.

I bet those cacs had the :merchant: look.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
one morning on the bus this FBI agent told us all that if the bus dropped below 50mph it would explode from an armed bomb that had been placed on it and we were told that if we tried to get off the bus the bomber would blow it up

anyway the FBI agent found out the bomber was lookin at video footage of us on the bus and was able to loop the feed and we were all evacuated

shyt got crazy after that but once i got off the bus i just went to qdoba and got a burrito and then hit up the gym

8648-17967.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
A nicca with no tongue trying to preach about the bible. He would just be making these loud ass high pitch screeching noises and no one knew wtf he was talking about but he would be banging on a bible. It was truly disturbing when he would try to snap when a girl was wearing some provocative sh1t or a young cat was being ignorant. I used to try not to make eye contact with that crazy mofo.

shyt like this used to have me holding back laughter on the train till i wanted to piss myself...the random fukkery man...:blessed: I remember one time (H.S) a nikka came on the 4 train all nonchalantly n shyt...he was rocking a big ass book bag n shyt...thought nothing of it. The nikka then takes the book bag off and pulls out a big ass drum and started banging that shyt like a mad man....me and my nikka was trying our best to hold back the laughter....I had tears coming down because I was so focused on not laughing...

I find comedy in random shyt....good fukkin times man..