Craziest thing you've seen on public transportation?

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
My friends an I got chased by a middle aged man in a suit with down syndrome.

Granted, my friends were kind of asking for it

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Last week some fine ass latina in tights gets on the bus with her daughter, everyone is staring at her with the :shaq: face on. She gets off on her stop and I swear this one guy jumps out as soon as she leaves with the most :demonic: look on his face.

Got off the bus like

0J85Pz.gif

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
The Metro buses in LA...

It's a damn mobile insane asylum.

I've seen some crazy shyt, from two gay dudes hit on each other and damn near star making out :merchant:, a butch lesbian straight sleep a dude in one punch and kick him while he was unconscious on some :deadhorse: shyt.

But the craziest story was me having to take the bus late at night after work.

My coworker, who took the same bus at the same time (but a different day) told us 'if you ever see a chubby Asian man sweating his ass off, reeking of booze, with a comb over, just get off the bus if you don't wanna be mentally scarred.'

A month later, on that route, a guy matching that description get on the bus, but I'm too tired to notice. He goes to the back of the bus, pulls out a Men's Health Magazine, drops his pants and starting beating off on some Dave Chappelle comedy skit shyt.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out what looked like an electronic toothbrush.
I didn't wanna find out what he was gonna do with it.

I said ":whoa: I'm out" and damn near ripped the door open at the next stop light, fukk a designated stop area.

So if you're ever riding the 720 bus at 11 at night in the Venice Beach/ Santa Monica area and you see a chubby, Asian dude sweating his ass off, reeking of Chinese liquor...

Get off the damn bus. :birdman:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

this incident was pretty wild incident bunch of young nikkas seen a black kid arguing with a white guy so they hopped off the bus and attack the white guy and stab him up then they all hop bavk on the bus again

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: GZR

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Best story though, and it's kinda fukked up, we were on the bus one time and it was PACKED. An old guy is standing grabbing on to the rail and facing the back of the bus. Some bus drivers can't drive for shyt and this guy slams on the brakes. The old guy was standing near the back and just fell, slid all the way to the front, and bashed his head. As fukked up as it was we couldn't stop laughing

:mjlol:

Last week some fine ass latina in tights gets on the bus with her daughter, everyone is staring at her with the :shaq: face on. She gets off on her stop and I swear this one guy jumps out as soon as she leaves with the most :demonic: look on his face.

:noah: :demonic:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But the craziest story was me having to take the bus late at night after work.

My coworker, who took the same bus at the same time (but a different day) told us 'if you ever see a chubby Asian man sweating his ass off, reeking of booze, with a comb over, just get off the bus if you don't wanna be mentally scarred.'

A month later, on that route, a guy matching that description get on the bus, but I'm too tired to notice. He goes to the back of the bus, pulls out a Men's Health Magazine, drops his pants and starting beating off on some Dave Chappelle comedy skit shyt.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out what looked like an electronic toothbrush.
I didn't wanna find out what he was gonna do with it.

I said ":whoa: I'm out" and damn near ripped the door open at the next stop light, fukk a designated stop area.

So if you're ever riding the 720 bus at 11 at night in the Venice Beach/ Santa Monica area and you see a chubby, Asian dude sweating his ass off, reeking of Chinese liquor...

Get off the damn bus. :birdman:

Fukk was he going to do with that toothbrush, breh? :damn:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
A few years ago I was on the subway and some mentally challenged dude got on and started jerking off right in front of some girl. At first she didn't notice because she was reading the Metro paper, but when she saw dude's dikk all up in her face, she started cussing his ass out in front of everyone while he continued jerking with his face all like
Retard.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A few years ago I was on the subway and some mentally challenged dude got on and started jerking off right in front of some girl. At first she didn't notice because she was reading the Metro paper, but when she saw dude's dikk all up in her face, she started cussing his ass out in front of everyone while he continued jerking with his face all like
Retard.jpg

The mentally challenged have to get theirs, too. :yeshrug: