Craziest thing you've seen on public transportation?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

pd2408488.jpg

massaihairstyle.jpg

:lupe:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Siriusly,it would prolly be easier to tell you what i haven't saw..

seen a wino/drunkard takin a shyt..

seen a tagger/banger get mollywhopped pretty bad,they trapped dude in the back seats,one dude was usin the bars to propel/dropkick dude..

seen a dude get on with a gas mask :myman:

in high school my crew&others would take over a bus and literally tag the whole bus up from front to back,so many taggers the bus driver could literally do nothing except call the cops,but we'd just pull the emergency lever if he tried to lock us in..

drugs of course..

i've also got dome on BART from my girl afore..

i'll post more as they come to mind..

the bus turned into a space ship and flew to another planet..

haha,i was zoned off trees and lean/dxm one time whilst bumpin 808's and Heartbreak that i felt like an android shooting through a wormhole on a spacecraft,i was so out of it&slumped down in my seat that i almost fell to thee floor..hahaha

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
A nicca with no tongue trying to preach about the bible. He would just be making these loud ass high pitch screeching noises and no one knew wtf he was talking about but he would be banging on a bible. It was truly disturbing when he would try to snap when a girl was wearing some provocative sh1t or a young cat was being ignorant. I used to try not to make eye contact with that crazy mofo.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Take a bus or train in camden. Guaranteed fukkery. Sad, but comedy.

Seen niccas get stabbed, robbed at gunpoint, Junkies shoot up and OD. And numerous catfights.
And its always funny sitting near niccas brag about who they bodied or shot at the night before and see the reactions of the suburban white commuter.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seen a dope fiend withdrawing on the bus, all throwing up that brown shyt all over the place. disgusting.

seen mute crackheads doing sign language to each other. my homeboy and me were trying not to laugh but when one of them was like "ummmmm" and smacking the hands extra hand, i just lost it and he did too. they looked at us, got embarrassed and walked off the bus.

i seen two women singing "ordinary people" on the bus on some sing-a-long shyt with one of their boyfriend's sitting inbetween them outloud on the bus one minute. (they sounded horrible) the next minute, they just started arguing and then all hell broke loose. :laff: they said some funny shyt and one of them said that they was a kindergarten teacher. the boyfriend had to get his girl off the bus and she was still arguing with the other woman on the bus while she was outside. :laff: it was crowded bus and everybody was laughing their asses off.

i seen a couple on the subway arguing for real and i was trying not to crack up in front of them. i also had a bag of weed on me at the time too so i was a bit nervous.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I recall another time riding the bus when I was a senior in high school (back around '02/'03). On my way to school, in the back it's me, this old head and these 2 freshman chicks. At one point, this dude I recognize gets on the bus and comes to the back. I didn't know him personally but remember seeing him at my aunt's wedding like a month before. I'm thinking dude's all religious and shyt.
Suddenly, dude interrupts the one chick.
Dude: Forget about all that. What's your bra size? :shaq:
Ol' girl: :usure:
Her friend: :lupe:
Me and old head: :dahell:

Dude was straight trying to get his R. Kelly on but the chick would politely shut him down. He ends up getting off the bus with no luck.
I remember her friend being mad dude ain't holla at her. :pachaha:
I guess some girls want to be molested or at best pissed on.
pop-r_kelly-desire5353_20120419_1798034328.png

Thinking back, it's kinda sad that a part of me was mad at dude since the girls he talked to weren't even cute. Titties weren't even big enough to be asking about a bra size. lol shyt, if you're gonna get your R. Kelly on at least go for the girls that developed early, got a phat ass or at least look good. It reeked of desperation. :lolbron: